I act stupid around guys I really like?

I fall for a guy really fast and pretty hard. And it sucks. I'm usually really cool around guys and most of my friends are guys but when I get that... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally can't stand girls that act stupid.. The girls who always have their tongues out in pictures like they are party whores (when they really are just losers pretending to be cool) and just look like they're seeking attention. Are so loud at parties that everyone can hear/see them.. Provocative stupid grinding on guys.. etc. It's just trashy.. I mean just be yourself! I'd love for a girl to just have fun, yet be normal and classy.

• You just described me exactly. I'm that loud, grinding, tongue sticking out girl. only when the guy I'm head over heels into is around though. and you're right, it definitely is to get his attention but I get it in the wrong way. ugh. I'm not really that party whore girl, for some reason I just get like that when I really like someone. obviously I never wind up getting that guy!

he probably just thinks I'm an attention loving slut! :(

• Just be yourself! No need to look stupid. Guys pick up on things, and you'll always be known as that girl.. Just be humble yet fun.. Smile in pictures, no tongue.. Dance with friends, but don't grind.. I'd much rather talk to a girl who looks like she respects herself.. If she's doing all this when I am around- god only knows what she'd do when I am not.. Just saying..