Guys, Why do so many guys wanna fuck me but not date me?

Why do so many guys wanna fuck me but not date me?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming you are an attractive 30 year old lady, well, a guy might not see you as girlfriend material
    Most men in there 30's who are single are probably looking to settle down

Too be honest, its how you act with them that will dictate how they treat you
    if you are overly flirty, and touchy, they are gonna think about having sex with you, and well if you let them do that too soon, they won't look forward to dating because they already had sex with you...

Make them work for it a bit, be flirty, but keep them busy, and dont let them get too far too fast

What Guys Said 25

• media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...7f2282b0803d.jpg

It's always gonna be like that. People want sex but don't want to put forth the effort for a relationship.

• People typically only want to date maybe 5% of the people they meet.

But for guys, that doesn't mean that they don't want to fuck the remaining 75% of people they find attractive.

The problem may have nothing to do with you at all, just that you aren't their type and simply fall into their "fuck, but don't date" category.

As for fixing the problem... My guess is that you don't have a very strict idea of what kind of guy you really want. You aren't filtering men hard enough, so guys with whom you would be best suited are less likely to be the guy you happen to be talking to at a given time. That's just a hunch.

• Maybe they don't see you as a relationship material. Is there something your putting off that tells them that otherwise?

• You're choosing these type of guys and ignoring the ones who want to date you for better or worse.

This question is equivalent to: "why are all the girls i go out with are sluts?"

But all guys want to fuck you.

• If you feel a guy just wants you for sex than you need to talk
    things over with him and explain that your not wanting to be
    used by men for sex and you want a guy to date, love you,
    hold you, cuddle.. All guys need put in their place that make
    you feel uncomfortable.. I am this type of guy i like dating and
    when sex does come up i want girl to know i am only having
    sex with her cause i want it to be a everlasting loving long
    relationship and i want more out of it than just sex.

• Are you dating off the internet? A lot of guys try using those sites for discreet nsa.

• Yea a lot off the internet

• I feel that largely is contributing to your case. Granted I'm sure other girls have had issues like yours happen with "irl" meets, I just know the internet is notorious for this issue.

• Well maybe because u scare away the ghys

• I think its the vibes you give off. If you are the person who start meaningful convos then you will. be perceived as relationship material if its one liners you are hook up meat

• The 'p'-word: personality.

• Maybe not wife material

• Because sadly... they see you as "f-material"
    and not "dating-material"
    As cruel as it may sound... But you just happen to stumble upon the wrong guys

• Casual sex doesn't attach strings. Dating does.

• I don't know. I don't know you so I can't say. However... is there something about you that makes guys not want to date you?

• Because there's a difference between sexy and cute. Also, guys would rather date younger girls.

• What do u mean by that? Are u saying u think I'm sexy or cute? And I date plenty of guys my age and older as well as younger guys. No matter what age they r it's the same issue.

• I mean it sounds like you are sexy, not cute.

• Every girl is fuckable, not every girl is dateable.

• Because you live in a hook up culture

• Because they don't fear God.

• You must be hot then lol

• Your probably a good lookin woman but not datable cause of personality or you have some kids

• Nope don't have any kids

• Maybe cause you're hot. Don't worry about it, you'll find someone.

• You're probably a really sexy milf

• Milf lol no. No kids.

• Lol no thanks! I'm not a pedophile :P

• I'm turning 23 lol! Do you really consider that young? Ma'am age is just a number :)

• Because you keep giving it to them? It wouldn't so hard to say no

• I don't know if I'd want to fuck you, but I may be interested in dating you, depending on the kind of girl you are.

• Because your a moped maybe?

• Why do so many women want to be my friend and not date me? That's just how the opposite gender behaves.