Girl canceled date with no reschedule?

So I had a date setup with this girl for this weekend, but she ended up canceling on me. That is cool, but the kicker is she didn't even throw out an alternate date. Then when I tried to ask her when she is next time she is free, she doesn't know. This is due to a family member coming from out of state. In my head I am wondering why did she even bother give me her number and take as far as setup a date if she is not interested. I just don't want to sit here and be the one with the listening ear, while another guy is getting all the play. I am trying to figure this situation out if someone can help me?

P. S. I am just going to leave the ball in her court and wait for her to ask me out since I already tried twice, the initial time and after she cancelled.

Most Helpful Guy

• She might be really busy or just not interested any more. Do that leave the ball in her court dude

What Girls Said 2

• Hate to break it to you but I've done that a few times and it means she's not interested. Sometimes girls overthink and then back out of things because it's too much stress and in my opinion you should stop trying for her if you stop trying guaranteed she will come back for you because once she realizes you're not chasing her anymore it will drive er crazy because girls loooooove to be chased.

• Yea she's not going to ask you out on her own. Sorry

What Guys Said 3

• Try her again in a week or two.

• You might be better just giving up on her to save yourself emotional pain/strife and wasting your time.

• Some girls find it better to say no subtly, they give you the number and cancel the date, or they changed there mind.

Other times something does happen and they really don't know