Why don't women just admit they have dating life on easy mode?

On average women have it a lot easier dating than men do. Men have to do all the legwork most of the time.

The point women miss is that 95 percent of the time the guy has to hit on the girl and all the girl has to do is say yes. Guys have to put themselves out there. Guys are ones usually paying for the dates. You see plenty obese women around with skinny guys. I don't see many obese guys with cute girls around them.
I want women to explain to me how they don't have it easier when they go on something like tinder they get 100+ matches and men get nothing close to that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Creating a female online profile on a dating site (with no picture, no less) was quite the eye opener for me.

What Girls Said 12

• Oh really? I'm 18, I've never been on a date, I've never kissed a guy, I've never been legitimately approached by a guy (except for 12 year old silly boys), I've been "asked out" 3 or 4 times, but I'm 99% sure all those guys were just joking around, no guy has ever admitted that he likes me. I'm really starting to think I'll be alone forever.
    Do I really have it easy?
    Sometimes I wish I could be a guy, so I could ask girls out and nobody would see it as weird or out of ordinary, cause guys do that all the time and it's normal.
    Sure, some girls have it easy, but there are others who don't have it easy at all.

• Geez haha. I feel like giving you a serious hug right now honestly 😅

• Just stating the truth.

• Lol hilarious the girl sits here and says its not true in real life. Uh yes it is. If you go to a bar or a social event. Plus you can meet guys online in real life like zebra who is flirting with you right now.

• Not all women have it easy. Having a vagina doesn't instantly mean you'll have guys chasing after you. Only some women have that.

• Exactly. I agree 100%.

• Ignoring my point. Women have it easier than men by far. If you were guy you'd get that. I never said women have it easier than other women lol

• I don't know about other women but I definitely do not have that easy of a time, he'll I barley get noticed as a human being haha. Now I agree it's messed up guys should do all the asking and paying for dates, but you don't necessarily have to. The reason girls don't ask guys (or what I think it is) is that we are more shy then guys are and some people view it as desperate if we ask the guy. Now paying for the date I have no answer for that, girls should pay their half or trade with the guy and pay for some dates i think.

• It's definitely not that easy for females either.

• Lol ok it's funny to me women say we don't have it easy then don't back it up. All data points to the other truth. Women do have it easy. You can get 100 tinder matches in seconds.

• It does because women can get hookedup with said people. You literally gave me 0 rebuttals to that. Thanks for proving my point.

• You're welcome.

• That's not the case at all. Women hit on men and get rejected too. Men are more visual which is why they are more likely to approach women when they look good. Women would typically rather know something about the guy before going out with them. On tinder, it is mostly hookups and almost all of those matches are basically men wanting to fuck and dump them. It's not as easy as you think, especially when it comes to finding a DECENT guy to date.

• Wah, a bunch of guys that want to pleasure you with sex, must be horrible.

• That's not what I want. I want someone to love me and value me as a person and not just as a useless whore. That's what most of us want. They don't want to please us, they want to please themselves.

• That statement is true to an extent it all depends on how good looking said female is. Personally it was not hard on me but then I've always let a man come to me however now that I am bigger it would be different. As to y I don't think anyone can actually answer that

• I see fat women with skinny guys all the time. It's true period.

• That is a matter of opinion and my hubby is skinny

• Do you know how hard it is for the average girl to find a guy who actually likes them and wants a relationship? Sure it's easy for a girl to find a guy to hookup with, but it's damn hard to find a guy who really cares.

• It's not hard at all. Why would it be? I see average girls getting hit on all the time. Average guy has practically no women hit on him.

• I've seen recent studies that show women cheat more. If your arguing about long term relationships. However, I am talking about hookup more.

• I said it was easy to get hookups.

• Oh because we should totally lower our standards to any tom, rick, or harry on the street right?

• i agree men do it easier but i am still trying to decide if the cute guy in my English class is hitting on me and a lot of other women are trying to figure out the same thing

• We do? Damn I always had to be the first one to approach guys and pay for things. :D

• Even when I used dating websites I had a pretty good amount of guys messaging me. Though anyone of them I met after the first day they didn't talk to me again. So yeah lol

• I'll admit it 😊

• Leg work as in doing the pursuing!

• Women just have to look pretty. Guys have to be everything and above.

• True, but it's gentleman like for them to do the pursuing. The girl should put effort in it as well. Sometimes make the arrangement, or pay for the food. At least I know I try to put more than "just looking pretty"

What Guys Said 11

• True, to an extent. Men are usually the ones approaching, and planning the dates. But I'm almost certain it's only easy if you're a really attractive girl and you're getting an abundance of guys asking you out. But if you're an average looking girl then maybe it's not the case.

• I think there is no argument that most women have it easier to get casual sex. But once the women grow tired of this or never wanted this casual sex to begin with then they experience quite a lot of problems.

The problem many men face is that they don't find someone attractive to have sex with. And the problem many women face is that they don't find a man that is taking them serious or want them for more than sex.

In a guys mind the female problem is not a problem because men have trouble getting sex and they think something like "well, at least she got sex." That is because men have a hard time getting sex, but women don't. So if they just wanted sex then that would be exactly what they would go for to begin with.

Sure, men mostly do the heavy lifting in terms of initiating dates and all that. But the same problem is here. That most of these men initiate because they want sex and not because they want a relationship, which in many cases is what the women want.

Men have to overcome rejection from all the women he is trying to have sex with.
    Women have to overcome deception from men claiming they want a relationship when in reality they want sex.

So sure, women get sex easier. But if they want something more, like a serious, long term and loving relationship then they have trouble figuring out who is serious or not.

And sure, most women don't experience what is means to be really alone and lonely because they will always have someone flirting with them.

But at the same time all this shallow flirting can make these women to feel empty and grow cold because all they experience is men wanting them for their body and they long for someone to see them for who they really are.

We all have or problems in life...

• dating is harder for ugly women than it is for ugly men. Men today are still largely valued for our utility value, whereas women are largely valued for thier looks. A man who looks bad can still fullfill his societal role, and women recognize this. A woman who looks bad fails her societal role automatically at birth, and men recognize this too... which is why you won't often see an amazing looking guy with an unattractive woman. You'll see the reverse however, much more often than not.

• Dude go outside you can see plenty of 300+ pound women are who are ugly with decent looking guys.

• now its a different story if they're actually attractive. If you're hot, you've got options galore. But they aren't all hot. The mediocre looking ones (which outnumber the hot ones) have it rough

• Man you guys just make up stuff on the spot. I've never seen ugly with hot girl unless he was rich.

• I think the average woman has it a little easier than the average man when it comes to dating but that does not mean it's easy for them. Not all women are being flirted with on a daily weekly or monthly basis. I know girls who have trouble finding a guy to date and they are quite attractive. If you don't like how hard dating is for you, you can always just choose not to date...

• I think it is equally hard for both genders

• Trivia: Shit smells more when your stir it.

• I'll only agree to that if they're American and are attractive.

• Its so true. We must ask them out, they can just sit their with no pressure at all. We have to make all sexual advances, they can deny for whatever reasons. Its way easier, im sure they have there own problems but they are miniscule compared to ours.

• That's true actually

• From reading a post from @Onyx277:

"That's not the case at all. Women hit on men and get rejected too. Men are more visual which is why they are more likely to approach women when they look good. Women would typically rather know something about the guy before going out with them. On tinder, it is mostly hookups and almost all of those matches are basically men wanting to fuck and dump them. It's not as easy as you think, especially when it comes to finding a DECENT guy to date.'

Thing is... women have OPTIONS. For example, if you went out with Man A and all he wanted was sex, you could then give Man B a try. If Man B only want sex, you can give Man C a try.

See what I mean? For women... they can go out, pick and choose which guys they want to date... and they can date continuously until they find the right guy from the field of men who only want sex. This sounds like a tiring process, but they are given this opportunity.

Men on the other hand, we don't have options. For example, this is just hypothetical:
    A single man is in a room with 50 women. Out of those women, 32 will reject him, about 10 will pay attention to him but decide he is not right, 4 will probably be willing to give him their number and 3 will probably go out on a date with him and one may sleep with him. These are the odds a man has with a woman.

The only time a man has options is if he is famous.

• Because most actually don't. There are some really good looking ones and sure, they do have it easy, but that is not the majority.

In reality it's the same as men.

• I couldn't agree more!

• I must be horrendously looking then..

• No average guy has women hitting on him. Why lie? Even attractive guys don't get that.