Guys, I just got rejected by my BEST GUY FRIEND?

Ok so I totally am in love with this guy and he is my best friend and I told him how I feel and he just said, but we are best friends and I like you just as a friend! I am dying and crying and all my friends are sleeping and I just want to die! I have to see him like everyday and I just want to die in a hole! How could I think he likes me? Nobody ever freaking likes me!!! The only reason anyone ever likes me is because they want to have sex!

He has also told one of my best friends that he does like me over text but I just need to forget about him. Thanks for the help!

10

Most Helpful Guy

• age:13 Don't die just yet, you have a long way to go lol.

What Guys Said 9

• Your feelings were extremely invested and you found out you two aren't compatible. That's really what is going on here.

• I'm in the same spot I hate my self for not being able to tell the girl I love how I feel and now she leaft I can't c her any more I want to die. U r lucky u can actually c him u should sit down with him and ave a long talk maybe he just got freaked out and said some things he didn't mean cause u came on so strong and he thought u were just friends

• 'Nobody ever freaking likes me'
    That is nonsense, dear. The people interested in sex, are just bad guys.
    I'm sure you'll find the right one.

Also, about your best friend. Don't shut him off or act distant, because of the rejection. Try to talk it out. He'll probably just see you as the amazing person you are.

• I don't know what to think anymore. My friend took a screenshot of a text he sent her saying that he does like me back... I don't know why he is trying to play with my feelings but I am not ready to shut him out but I might have to

• If he does like you back in terms of love, he better shows it. Until then, don't flirt and just see him as still your best friend

• Be proud of who you are if he doesn't like you shake it off www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11089-you-are-not-ugly-you-are-beautiful

• Truthfully it's weird for guys to suddenly like there female freinds if there is no attraction then He won't like u. Act normal when u see him maybe apologize and tell him he's right about friendship. Just remember this it's not like those chickflicks where the guy actually likes his freind that's BS and a lie in real life that's usually not the case lol.

• dude just said he likes you only as a friend so what would make you think everyone would only like you for sex?

• I have had a past experience with a person only wanting to date me if I lost my virginity to them, I probably should have added that detail

• He likes you as a friend, isn't that worth something?

• Lol girls are so emotional it's funny

• Ha ha very funny. But I was actually acting very emotional in that post. Lol

• Most people would be happy that a guy valued friendship that much. I wouldn't date my friends either.