Would you date a girl with missing teeth, tooth decay, or crooked teeth?

I have 4 missing teeth and by missing, I don't mean cavities, I mean completely missing, their not really noticable because they are near the back, also some tooth decay, and my teeth are crooked! I hate that I let them get so bad and I regret not taking better care of them when I was younger but I can't go back in time and I can't fix them, if I could afford Dental Insurance, I would, but I can't!

My question is this...
If a girl has a Great Personality, Pretty/Beautiful Face, Sexy/Fit Body... can you overlook her Dental Problems?

Most Helpful Guy

• With bad teeth, this including crooked teeth and tooth decay, it's the usual mark of an unhealthy person. So when people are trying to find out if they want to date you, teeth can be important. But don't despair since it's not important to all guys. In fact, most of the guys I've met in Japan love crooked teeth so you never know what a guy will like or won't like. Most importantly, if you explain your situation and be real with the guy you're dating about it, I'm most certain he'll understand. Like I said, it is an issue, but not a deal breaker. Just remember to do your best and stay real to yourself. You can do it Anonymous lady

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I wouldn't date a girl, but I wouldn't mind dating a guy on the same situation. I don't think guys care that much at all about these things, tbh.

What Guys Said 7

• Sorry, no.

• I bet they are not so bad post a pic and I will tell you what I think.

• Depends on the severity. I don't expect perfect teeth, but there's a point where I have to question her hygiene. Poor hygiene is a big no-no.

• Not a problem, so don't worry about it.

• Sure, why not?

• Post a pic... then i would be able to tell you...

• Lol Gotta see to judge but my first thought would be about how bad would be bjs

What Girls Said 1

• I only have like a sliver of my molar tooth because ethe rest broke off I have broken teeth that are filled so