Why are girls such cowards?

My brother got dumped by a girl randomly and she dumped him by just randomly starting to ignore him. The same thing might currently be happening to me. Have you ever dumped someone this way or been dumped this way?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the most immature thing I've ever heard.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had that happen, she just went off me overnight it seemed, then became distant and said it's over without an explanation. Fuck bitches who do that, they're a waste of space.

What Girls Said 3

• How old is he?

• Well you'd know this if you dated guys, but guys do that too. Just pull a disappearing act and drop off the face of the earth randomly, and you don't hear from them again. It sucks.

• Why are men such cowards?

• Attack of the feminists!!! If you actually read what I wrote you'd know I was only talking about a small percent of women.

• So when you say "Why are men such cowards?" That is completely okay and logical, but when I use the exact same sentence but applying to men, Im an attacking feminist? According to your own logic, that would make you a misogynist.

No, you were talking about one woman and applied her actions, to every woman in the world.

• Sorry I meant to write "So when you say "Why are *WOMEN such cowards?"

What Guys Said 1

• Women who do that have never really had it happen to them so they don't know how hurtful and disrespectful it is. They learn in time usually but I agree with you it's cowardly and shitty.