Dealing with an attention whore! What do I do back?

I really like this girl a lot but she's an attention whore who lead me like crazy.

i want to get her back. What do I do?

i mean I kinda want revenge is what I'm saying.

she knew I liked her too

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignoring is the best option.

If she wants attention so badly, don't give it to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Revenge is never an acceptable option. We do not do things that would lessen us, and trying to get revenge on a girl who is doing exactly what she is doing in the best interest of her nature is nothing you need to worry yourself about. It doesn't matter if you like her, if she doesn't like you back, it's not worth your time or effort. Because one day, you're going to meet a girl who is going to do everything to only get your attention. And she'll have it because you didn't waste your time on girls who only care about the quantity, not the quality of human interaction. Perhaps not the answer you were looking for, but I strongly suggest bettering yourself for the girl who deserves you, not wasting time on the girl who doesn't care

What Girls Said 2

• What did she do to you? Your revenge should be depending on that

• She is an "attention-whore" - don't give her any attention. Act like she doesn't exist: the best revenge for an attention-seeker.

What Guys Said 3

• Just sleep with her once and leave her.

• Say that her hair looks dirty. Ask if she keeps wearing the same clothes etc. Anything that makes her insecure and in need of your validation.

Warning. That method has mixed results.

• your choose