My boyfriend called me a freak?

I was at my boyfriends house yesterday and we were just goofing around and stuff. We didn't do anything really sexual. I was like straddling him (while he was laying down) and then I like moved my hands up his chest all the way to his neck and kissed him. Then he said he liked that and called me a freak, so is that a good thing? What does he mean "freak?"

Most Helpful Guy

• In this situation, it's meant as a sexual compliment
    it's another way of saying he liked what you were doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• its a good thing!

What Guys Said 4

• He over spoke. Being a freak is sticking a finger up his ass. You where just being playful.

• Boys say the darnest things. Its obvious he loves you. Don't worry, its nothing.

• Yes, that is great sexual compliment he liked what you did which i do find awesome <3

• Freak in a good sense : ) , seems he liked to see you doing that, just that.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't understand why he called you a freak for doing that because in my opinion, that's not at all freaky haha but yes it is a good thing. The definition of freak is basically someone who likes to do kinky stuff in bed lol.

• He meant that in a good way. Meaning you were being really kinky.

• yeah thats a good thing, he probably meant you're a freak in da sheets. lol idk! he liked it though!