Girls, was my girlfriend too harsh on me?

I cheated on her with my ex. After crying for a bit, she slapped my face, hit me with a Wii Remote, and yelled at me. I think she was too violent! I cried to her best friend and she said that other girls would be worse on me! is she too violent? what would you do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Please, you have o right to complain.. you cheated on her, deal with the damage. -.-

• She hurt me hard

• Some girls would've hurt you harder if you cheated on them. It's your fault for not keeping it in your pants.

What Girls Said 3

• What did you expect? A hug?

Although violence is never the answer I think you got off lightly. If it was me I would have left the room and if he tried to stop me I would push him out of my way or to the ground.

I love how you were the one balls deep in someone else and you want sympathy. She deserves the sympathy, not you. Man up and take your punishment. At least she didn't throw knives.

• I think that's a little much on her part but you are a total ass!

• you have to remember that when anyone gets mad it is normal to lose our heads for a bit.