Which race of girls is the easiest?

i think it's white's statistically speaking every race or ethnic group of men on earth is with a white girl lol no offence but u guys r pretty easy anyone can disprove this point? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a cultural thing. If white girls are actually easier than others, that's because most 'white' or European cultures are a lot more sexually liberated. Not much oppression or women goes on in those cultures, no one going to extreme lengths to preserve female virginity and shield their body from the eyes of men, etc..

White women being more in touch with their sexuality on average has nothing to do with race. I mean you could argue that Latinas are pretty much on the same side, but still not white.

• lol they also have high STD rates... Strong correlation with Sexual diseases and promiscuity...

Strong correlation between sexual diseases and certain mental illnesses

• I think Canadian girls are all right and they have the French thing tooo

But American girls are trash...

It makes me wonder where I will settle and start my family...

• @BradyLames this may be rude but I hope your thoughts never reproduce with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly you don't know much of what goes on in the favelas in Brazil xD
    Race has nothing to do with being easy, that's stupid.

What Girls Said 7

• This is a weird question. No race of girls is easier than the other... it just depends on the girl.

• hmm... I wouldn't know but I like hispanic guy... they can be sweet hearts and they speak my language hahah

• It's a cultural thing not a racial one.

• white girls are easy because some of them date men of other races?

Asian women date men of every race too.
    as do African and latin women.

• I can't disprove that.
    But this post definitely proves your immense ignorance.

• Wow 😒 why do you think race determines the way a person acts?

• I'm sure there are easy girls of all races. It matters to you?

What Guys Said 6

• I think so. I've dated any white women. Asian women are quite a challenge, shy, some are structured, always focus on relationship labels..

• No, it really depends upon the country. America is incredibly sexualized because it was repressed for so long compared to the rest of the world.

• All girls are hoes. Indian chicks are the worst... they're emotional black holes that suck every drop of happiness out of you and then act all prudish and get married to beta bitches that their parents find for them

• whichever race is willing to drink more often.

• then it's whites

• @Jaz1295 then how would you know we clearly need to do research? surely you have researched this statistic at one point... yea?

• Research to me on this subject doesn't really matter. I think it just depends on the girl. Girls with low self esteem usually are.

• American white. American culture has become very sexualized.

• White girls