Would you date a female boxer if she had every trait you looked for in a female?

• Yes i would
  • No because im intimidated
  • I'd consider it
    Vote C
  • No because i don't want to
    Vote D
  • As long as she doesn't beat tf out of me yes
    Vote E
  • Maybe
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

120

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd consider it

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• I wouldn't say "absolutely no way", but it's unlikely. In particular, because it's unlikely that she'd have the other traits I was looking for, but also because most female boxers are going to be too muscle-bound to me - I don't find that feminine and thus not attractive to me.

• Out of my curiousity what are other traits you look for in a partner? And yeah Understand about the muscles part

• I tend to go for more submissive girls (being a dominant myself). Also, I'm not much of a gym rat, and you'd kind of need to be to be a boxer.

• You wouldn't have to go with her but thanks for the opinion😊

• Sure, it could be cool.

I have trouble motivating myself to do things so she could maybe inspire me to take up boxing too and we could become boxing buddies.

Also from what I can tell girls who box generally have a fit athletic body which can be pretty attractive.

So I don't really see any problems :/

• Maybe we could go a few rounds... ding •••ding

• If she was a boxer, she's guaranteed to be manly, and the probability of her being an uggo is very high, so she would be lacking in two of the most important traits to me (looks and femininity), so I'd reject her faster than Mike Tyson spat out Evander Holyfield's ear.

• I'd consider it, that's the best answer I can give. If it was professional boxing then much less likely. But as a sport I probably would

• I might, I guess it depends. Honestly I probably would never go for a girl who is super fit, since I'm not exactly perfect myself. Are you asking this because your a female boxer?

• If she's everything I want... why not? I'm not afraid of an athletic woman. ;-)

• yes, I'm not sure why being a boxer is a bad thing?

• Some guys once they hear thats its like an automatic turn off sunce most guys are for the soft gentle women not muscular

• ah I see, well I'm sure there will be plenty of guys who like women who box.

• No im intimidated. im a pussy

• of course... no problem with that 👍

• Yes, I don't see why not

• As long as it stays in the ring, I'm against violence.

• Yes, obviously!

• Look I'm not a bitch or anything but when cute little girls hit me I fucking love it. Not like whale on my and break my face cuz that'll piss me off (and I'll probably belt her right back). But some light slapping and a few punches makes me feel good. She still needs to cook and clean though I don't give a fuck if she has a job she'll quite that shit or I'll quit her anyway I answered your question.

• Hell yeah! It would make her even sexier!

• Only if she can hook off the jab.

• A female boxer would never have every trait I look for in a female.
    I like petite, feminine, and gentle

• I don't have high standards but every trait? Hell yeah, boxing isn't a turn off at all

• Yeah but I don't know what those traits would be.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!