Do women like husky/fat men?

Ever since I was a kid I've always been big. I was called names haf food thrown at me, and people just stared at me you know the usual. But until now three years ago i weighed about 450lbs and now I weigh 258lbs. I'm a virgin and I've never been in a relationship and I like this girl who comes to my bar, I'm a bartender, and I'm worried that she will be like everyone well I've adked my friends and they tell me I have a body like a taller versiin, at 6'4, of kevin james did in here comes to boom and the looks of a prematurely black and gray Joe Manganiello only with a lot of facial scars.
Do women like husky/fat men?
So what do you think?

Also i found this list and see if this does something for you guys.

• Yes, I love husky men
  • Maybe, never thought about it before
  • No, fat people make me sick

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, you should be proud of yourself for losing all that weight. It wasn't easy but you did it. Second of all, who cares if people say, "Ewww no I wouldn't." They're not the girl you're crushing on. Even if the woman you like doesn't like you, there are billions of women on this planet and not everyone goes for looks or perfection. I know I don't. I've always struggled with my weight. I exercise, eat better than most but I have a condition which hinders weight loss like most. I struggle with self confidence at times but everyone does. Also, don't worry about being a virgin. When your time comes, it will be great. In the mean time, focus on grabbing this woman's attention. Strike up a conversation. Eventually ask her on a date. Remember to have self confidence. Act like you're confident and she will see that.

As for me, I would certainly date a husky guy with a great personality over a muscular dude with a douchey personality any day!

• Thank you for your words and as to looks unless your picture is fake or not current you look gorgeous

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls go for personality mate. If you've got a good heart it'll show and girls will see it in you. It sounds like a clique but it's true. Inner beauty radiates out into every part of your character and that's what people find attractive not having a six pack or a models face. I've seen beautiful women in love with average guys and when you ask them what the attraction was they honestly don't know. It's just an instinct we go with. That's friendship as well. We all react positively to a good person.

• Thanks man youve given me a lot to think about

What Girls Said 7

• i guess so!

• That doesn't sound an unhealthy weight at all, especially since you're 6'4. But even being a little overweight, I say go for it! I wouldn't turn you down for the way you described yourself.

• I love bigger guys.. Congratulations on the weight loss and you shouldn't be down on yourself! :) 258 is a huge step from 450.. Just be confident and the right girl will find you!

• Sorry, but I personally don't.

• Hey no problem I asked for your honest opinion

• I'm very sorry but I'm not into fat guys or girls.

I prefer normal size, fit is my preference being totally honest.

• No big deal and don't feel sorry I literally asked for your opinion and thank you for it

• Thank you and you're welcome 😊

• well your very tall so being 258 seems healthy and i wouldn't consider you husky. you sound like a good size, most girls like tall guys.

• Yeah but somehow I still have the gut still trying though and thank you for your words

• I'll pass. I prefer healthy men.

What Guys Said 4

• "No, fat people make me sick", made me laugh more than it should have.

But anyway, as a fellow fat person, good on ya.

• I'm husky. And fat.

• I don't like fat girls - I love skinny girls <3

• Isn't that that comedian dude?

• Yeah it was the only picture that showed the whole body

• Yeah that's what my body looks like

• At least that's what my friends compare me too