(Please choose) Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?

1. Educated, Smart, cute & all about her education.
(Please choose)Guy's which type of girl would you date? Lady's which type of girl are you?
2. Down to earth & never judgmental.

3. Loves fashion and keeping up with the new trends.
4. Love beating you in video games and a complete game freak.

5. Always laughing at your corny jokes and have a great since of humour.

6. Very outgoing and loves to party and have fun with you.
7. Bubbly personality and always keeps you in a good mood :)
8. Very aware of herself and stays looking good for you only.
9. A sweet nerdy girl that you can learn A lot from.
10. Doesn't talk are smile much but you seem to love chilling with her and making her smile & giggle.

Comment the number you choose.

• Guys (none of them)
  • Girls (none of them)
  • All of the above.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 because, in the long run, all men want 2 because they don't want and/or can't stand female drama and bullshit and prefer low maintenance, low whining, and feeling a sense of loyalty and trust form her. We want a woman that we can feel safe with and not have to worry about all the time; that's #2.

• Exactly, you have to actively maintain the relationship with every other type of girl on the list, whether it be by telling jokes, reading books, going to party, looking good all of the time, etc. You can passively maintain the relationship with #2 just by being yourself.

What Guys Said 21

• 2,4,10,5,9,8,1,3,7,6

• 5 sounds the most appealing if she knows when to mess around and when to be serious. I'd like her to bubby like 7, and sweet like 9, as well, but the rest aren't as important.

• I like all except 3,6 and 7.

• 4,5,6,7,9 or 10. They all work for me. The only one I wouldn't like are 3 and 8, they would just seem to self centered to me and care about things that don't matter. Out of the ones I chose the one think I would like most is 7 followed by 5.

• I find the pics are stereotypical and not really representative of the descriptions, but I tend not to go for a particular 'type'... I used to when I was younger, but not so much anymore

• Yeah I've noticed lol... you don't have a type? I don't like guys that are aggressive and self centered. Type maybe wasn't the right word... you don't like any of these traits?

• Oh, I like those traits, and I also like a combination of those traits, but I have noticed that the types are not set in stone, that people are a lot more fluid, where party girls can be nerdy, academic or otherwise.
      Oh, the party girl is high beaming too ;-)

• No clue, too many generalizations here.

• 1. Educated, Smart, cute & all about her education.

• 8, 2, 1, 9, 7, 5, 3, 10, 4, 6

basically, the least maintenance one.

• 8,6,4,3

top ones would be 8 or 3 though <3

• 2, 5, 9, or 10

• 1,2,4,5,7,9,10

If I had to pick one I guess 9 cause you said they're sweet which is the closest thing to being kind which is my number one attractive quality I find in a girl.

• 1,4,5,9,10. Definitely 4. I love a girl gamer.

• What happens when you meet one which can be all of them? (--, )

• Its number 8 for me!

• 4,5,6,9, the one who'd want to be with me, to have fun, and explore, and just love each other's company

• 1
    4 (my favourite)
    5
    7
    8
    9
    10
    :)

• 10 because she's most like me

• A mixture of 4, 8 and 10.

• I actually prefer sporty girls, athletic, fit & toned, self-confident and sexually aggressive ;)
    But out of these above, maybe 8 and/or 10.

• I don't think this is the primary basis by which I'd choose a partner

• I like 1, 2, 5, 7, 9 and 10. Any one of those will do, two or more is just gravy.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 10 lol

• I'm basically 3,4,5,6 ( not a huge partier but I know how to yet wild and have a good time) & 8 . Im a little bit of 1 in the sense that I love to learn and a bit of 2 cause I'm pretty down to earth, but I am judgmental not gonna lie. And I'm also 10 cause I'm quiet, I smile a lot tho. The only thing I am not is 9 sweet, but deffs no nerd lol.

• I'm kind of a lots of things from the above haha

• If they were guy versions probably one or seven

• I think I'm mostly 2 but 10 also

• I would be 7 with a splash of awkward...

• I don't understand the poll...

• Well, not all of the above, but most of the above.

• I'm 2,5,7,9,10