Have you ever had to PEE OUTSIDE? And WHY?

Anyone ever had to take a pee outside before? Standing or squatting. Did you get caught? Did you get pee shy (like me) ? were you absolutely desperate? Was there no toilets available?

• Yes. I was so desperate
  • No that's disgusting!!
  • Yes I was kinda desperate
  • Yeah I always do it

Most Helpful Girl

• I went backpacking for 10 days. We packed in our food and tents, and we'd pitch camp every night and pick it up in the morning and hike somewhere else. There were no modern plumbing opportunities. So yes, I've peed outside. Because who expects you to hold it for 10 days?

Most Helpful Guy

• This sounds like a little kid typed this post lol.

Yes I have on more than one occasion.

What Girls Said 9

• We working at a motorcycle race in the woods. It's no big deal. Just have to make sure there's no poison ivy and that you're on the right side of the hill.

• Yup. I was in bootcamp. Had no choice.

• Lol I was at a raspberry farm and there was no bathroom I don't think (I didn't ask). I really needed a piss so I went to the back most bush and squatted and pissed I got so aroused

• Too drunk and couldn't hold any longer... so I watered the flowerbed in the park with my pee lol

• I've never peed outside but I've peed in a container on my laundry room before cause my dad was fixing the toilet.

• Yeah since I was hiking and there weren't any nearby outhouses available

• Not since I was a little kid

• Where are you supposed to go when your out in the bush camping? I don't see the big deal.

• Rather pee outside than pee at a frat house

• Lol yea, I was kinda drunk and we were too far from home and I couldn't hold it any longer (not my best moment honestly)

• Hahaha oh God! Were you actually that desperate? wonder if you could've held it..

What Guys Said 14

• I didn't know anyone existed that's never peed outside. I can't even guess how many times I've done it. Hundreds, maybe thousands.

Hint: Don't pee into strong winds. Don't pee ANY direction in a strong wind.

Hint #2: Don't pee on a cop's foot.

• Yes many times, when I've been camping, on long walks, after too much alcohol and no toilets. there's something satisfying about really needing to go and doing it outside. Away from people of course

• i do it sometimes, but only at my parents house, it is in the country so i don't have to worry about being seen

• Have you ever been camping before?

• Yes many times if you're somewhere were there are no toilets.

• I mean it depends. Am I in the city or a neighborhood? I can hold it, I guess.

Am I in the woods or at the beach? Let it go!

• Yeah, I've done it plenty of times.

• I used to live in a jungle in Bengal...

Just another day!

• When you go on hikes that are several miles long, there's no other choice.

• Yeah, there will always be a selfish person using the bathroom.

• Lol plenty of times, when I'm out for hours

• I pissed on a church once.

• The restroom was closed at the park at midnight

• Of course, but only when I'm desperate, cause I'm pee shy too, but I always manage to find some dark corner or bushes in the city park, where no one can see me :P