I rejected him, now I want to talk to him but he has a girlfriend?

I rejected this guy last year, long time ago, but I regret it a lot, since then I can't get him out of my head. The problem is, he has a girlfriend, I totally kept the distance, no messages or anything, but now I can't anymore. I'm not thinking about a relationship, clearly not, but I want to talk with him. We have some things to clarify. I wonder if I will look stupid or foolish to him. Or if I will bother his girlfriend... Any advice would be helpful. Thank you! :)

Thanks for your answers! But is a little chat that bad that would harm his relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing to talk about anymore. Nothing to clarify. You made your choice clear so now stick with it. And he's taken so he's off limits. Deal with it and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do that. You rejected him. You only want him back because another girl happened to choose him.

What Guys Said 23

• you had a window of opportunity, now its closed.

regret is a son of a bitch. its better to have tried and failed, then to have never tried at all. but yeah, out of respect for his girlfriend, i would just let it be. perhaps put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself would you like it if some girl approached him wanting to talk about what could have been or whatever.

• If you rejected him, I'd say deal with it and move along. I will say that MOST girls want what they cannot have. I've seen this a lot, the girl reject him and he finds another one and she comes back. However , at the moment you told him you weren't interested, he lost his interest in you. I don't think you should talk to him again.

• If your boyfriend met up with a girl who you knew liked him, regardless of how he felt about her, would you be comfortable with it?

• you know what talking will lead to

just move on

• If I could talk to him, I would say "dude, do not give any chick who rejected/friendship zoned you a chance ever again, so listen to her out of comical curiosity but then get back to your girlfriend as she deserves you so much more" I say that because you can chat to him, but I hope he keeps a similar script in his head or else he may unfairly fall for you, which you don't deserve.

• "Thanks for your answers! But is a little chat that bad that would harm his relationship?"

you really want an inch so u can't take a mile huh?

How the fuck can anyone respect you, when you can't respect someone else's relationship.

• Sounds like you done f***** up and you just need to live with your choice. Unless he becomes single again then go for it.

• You made your choice. Why do you want to create waves in his current relationship. He's moved on, I suggest you do the same.

• Is it really just "a little chat" or is it angling to get something more? Sounds like the classic example of wanting something you can't have.

• Do you KNOW 100% he has a girlfriend, cos someone saying he does is different, just so you dont talk to him, or one of his mates telling you so he doesn't get hurt again...
    If he does, well you had your chance.

• No self respecting man gives a woman who rejected him a second chance and no self respecting woman will respect a man who doesn't respect himself.

Nothing can come of any further entanglement than grief.

• Leave the poor guy alone. You broke it off, he has the right to move on. He isn't an extension of your ego.

• I bet you have nothing to clarify.

• Serves your right, just like a girl to fuck a bloke around like that. never wanted him when he was a single but now it is different now he is happy. Some women think that it is all about them and some women don't want certain men to be happy.

• i think you should move on... you reject him and now u want him... just value when its lost..

• It was your choice dear, now let happen what will happen and accept the truth. You were important for that guy one year before but now it is someone else. Don't loose hope you will find someone better.

• If you still like him then I suggest to tell him the truth tell him that you still like him and stuff. If you want to talk more add me on kik. PK POWER

• Let it gooooo, let it gooooo...

• Tell him you want sex with him and see how he reacts. That will give u your answercv

• I was wondering if my ex is thinking like you are. you're story sounds similar to mine

• Perhaps you could ask her. If she's in my situation you would make her happy. ;)

• I'll talk privately if u wanna message me, but she cheated on me so no way am I texting her 1st

• That's not cool. You know what cool is, carlito Caribbean cool

• If you dont' actually want a relationship with him, stay out of his life.

If you realize you really want to be with him, and you're pretty sure, and he's not married or with kids, then go ahead and tell him, and either he dumps her for you or not. But don't go messing around and confusing him if you dont' actually want to be with him.

• You made your choice... move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry mate - that ship has sailed. Move on.