Do you actually like kissing?

I have only kissed one guy, and while the relationship never went anywhere due to circumstancial problems we couldn't avoid, I still wondered how I could have felt that spark with him, but not while kissing him. I think it would have gone somewhere if not for the circumstances, but it just wasn't going to be possible.

But still, as much as I liked him, when we kissed it wasn't bad at all, it just wasn't like... wow. I'm curious if it gets better or if has to do with the person or what? Because people talk about kissing as though it feels really good and stuff and like... it was fine, but I felt more just from cuddling and stuff than from kissing. What have your experiences been with this? Is it certain people that give you that extra feeling? Or is it about practice and experience? Or am I just weird and don't think it's that great haha?

• I always like kissing
  • I enjoy kissing the right person, but not everyone
  • I like kissing the more experience I have
  • I don't really like kissing - it's not bad, but it's not great
  • I don't like kissing at all
  • I've never kissed anyone and want to see the answers

Most Helpful Guy

• To me kissing someone you like/love always has feeling behind it. When I kiss my girlfriend she can feel how much love her. She even said so.

One time I was away for the week and when I got home I kissed her and lift off the ground I was so happy to see her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I crave kissing people, but I've only actually liked kissing/making out with one person. Kissing is not my most favorite thing though.

What Guys Said 8

• I love kissing, but only to girls I find attractive, and obviously if they kiss good.

• I haven't kissed that many girls, and I've never initiated. They've always kissed me, and I'm not sure exactly if I like it or not tbh. I mean, it's not a bad experience, I think it's just because I've never expected it lol. Every time it's happened matter of fact, I was dropping the girl off at her house and I looked over and got kissed. I'm sure I would like it if we were in an intimate moment tho.

• It is always fun, sometimes better than other times. It remains FUN, nevertheless. Voted A.

• I don't particularly like it. The feeling of another person's slimy appendage against mine takes some getting used to, or so I have heard.

• I prefer hugs to kissing

• Never kissed actually lol

• didn't have my first kiss till I was 21 so no worries :) it'll come

• Yeah , just wait son wait 😎😜

• love it

• Depends who it's with. If I really like her and she's a good kisser it's amazing, way better than sex

What Girls Said 12

• disgusting if i don't like the person. ok to amazing if i have feelings for them... spooning is way better.

• Too me kissing is not that special... Maybe I just haven't kissed the right person yet? But I prefer foreplay more

• I truly enjoy it with someone I am attracted to.

• It has to be the right person. I kissed the wrong prick once and it only took me once to learn my lesson.

• Well, my man doesn't like kissing that much sitting or standing around its more like just a peck kiss and if I initate more than that he kinda stops. But if he's excited he will be into it. He said before me he didn't like kissing at all. So I changed it a bit I guess. Me I love kissing but it has to be a specific person who I am extremely into. Otherwise it's nothing to me and sucks id rather cuddle than.

• I love kissing!!

• my kissing experiences were... meh...

• I've never kissed anyone yet

• I honestly don't like kissing doesn't turn me on I don't know why

• I like kissing. I just wish more guys knew how to kiss and put more value on the sensuality of the act rather than to just rush past it as a means to another goal.

• I love kissing

• Yes i love kissing...