What do you girls think of hot quiet guys?

if you see in your university a really hot guy who most of the times sits byhimslef either studying or using his phone. what do you think of him? mysterious? arrogant? does that make you want to know him more? do you start wondering why he is always alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's really hot, but so are a lot of people.

People kind of wrap me up, when they let their personality shine through.

If he's silent and quiet, then he'd sadly be just another attractive face.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can assure you that quite shy guys go nowhere you gotta put yourself up there, being hot didn't benefit me much until i started being extremely confident and put myself up there for everyone to see , fk them no one is better than me, i feel shitty sometimes and i dont talk to anyone when i do but most of the time i talk, joke, make fun of others and get involved its good to be part of the party , it doesn't hurt to sit there once a while and look mysterious and sexy but dont do it often it doesn't work, it applies to girls too a really shy girls gets no where... cause i dont think i will appraoch her

What Girls Said 6

• Its really hard to judge a person you haven't met. He may be really shy, he may be unsociable and not interested in getting to know anybody, he could be in a controlled relationship where he is not allowed to meet girls, maybe he doesn't speak English, or maybe, and could quite possibly be there to study and get a qualification... I personally, dont wonder, I actually just go up to people and just say hi.

• Mysterious <3

• Confidence is something all woman find most attractive in a man...

So yeah if we see a hot guy alone we don't really assume anything, we just see a hot guy.

BUT once we meet them it all comes down to personality tbh

• he's hot, mysterious, too good to sit with the other kids

• I've found guys like that very intriguing, but in the long run I know I want to be with a loud, outgoing, expressive guy.

• I like it. I'd get interested but know how to approach.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's the hard truth,

No one likes the quiet guy. Some girls think quiet guys are better company as they listen better but if you mean in terms of genuinely thinking 'omg I want him to like me so much!' this won't happen.

There are two types of female who will remotely go for a quiet guy:

1) Psycho dominatrix who likes to talk 80% and pretend to listen 20% of their relationship.

2) A really shy girl who doesn't like confident guys pushing them out of their comfort zone.

• Having been that guy, I'll point out you do come off as very intriguing and you will certainly net your fair share of interested looks.

However it will (most of the time) stop at interested looks unless you give them a plausible reason to approach you. Even if you do most people tend to be rather clumsy around you.
    This obviously further enhances your enigma status. Buuut, not the best status to have if you want a relationship.