My butt is flat and I feel insecure about my body?

my boyfriend says its ok but i still feel upset about this. What should i do? Squats didn't make much differance by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• If your boyfriend says it's okay, then you're just putting yourself down because you enjoy self-deprecation, apparently.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't JUST do squats and expect a nice butt. You'll need to develop a fitness system where you work out at least 3-4 times a week focusing on a mixture of cardio and then a specific area like your butt for example. And it will have to be more than just a 5 minute routine. Results require work. I encourage you to visit Fitness Blender on Youtube. Their vids are free and very helpful and they do have butt exercise videos that I've done before.

• Whoah, women actually helping each other instead of saying things like "it is society's fault, never work out again! Just pretend you like the way you are!". This girl does not feel comfortable with her butt, like she said...

• @Takyon I think it's cause I can relate. I also have a "small" butt but exercising has helped to firm it and make it look very toned. Now it's OK if I don't have a Nicki Minaj butt because at least my small butt is toned AF ^^

• Of course :)

What Guys Said 9

• okay, when you say squats didn't make much difference, what exactly were you doing?

• Squats require hell lot of patience.
    You need to do different exercises like lunges, leg curls. It may take upto 3 months.
    Or maybe go for swimming. It will tone your butt.
    You can try different workout in a pool. Swimming is a great work out.

Exercising is half work done, then you need food for growth.
    Eat after work out, thats how your body will grow.

• Why bother about what you cannot change. You guy says he loves it. so?

• This butt stuff is getting outta hand

• If your boyfriend says it is okay and he likes your buns then you have nothing to worry about.

• Do what makes you happy! He either truly appreciates you or is being modest. Either way, shaping your body the way YOU want is what should happen. :)

• Did you dance your ass off last night?

• Big asses are gross. A flat ass is much better.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• It's okay. If he loves/likes it, and accepts it it fine. However, since you feel like this just do squats, lunges, and cardio. Drink plenty of water, and get all of your protein, and daily vitamins. Also, love yourself. Don't let yourself feel down, because of this. Your beautiful regardless of what you have or dont have. So keep your head up, and learn to be comfortable in your skin. You have to live on your body for your entire life. Your beautiful.