I have a crush on my coworker, but I have a girlfriend... What should I do?

So before my girlfriend and I met, I had a small crush on a girl in my office. She was a bit young 24, I'm 29, and a coworker so I never really pursued her.

Then I met my current girlfriend online. We have now been dating for 1 1/2 years. We live together now, and I really do love her a lot. We definetely argue a lot sometimes, but we also get along great other times. When it's good, it's really good and I feel like I can just be myslef with her and she loves it. When it's bad, it wonder why we even stay together. We have broken up many times, but never last more than a few hours, and we always come back to each other. I know she loves me a lot, and she knows I love her.

The problem is recently my feeling for this coworker have been devoloping again. She is very attractive to me, but also just more outgoing, fun, and "girly" than my current girlfriend. But I also don't know the "real" her that you get to know after dating someone a while. My girlfriend was like that too when we first started dating.

I could see myself staying with my girlfriend forever, but at the same time I could see myself enjoying dating this other girl, but again I don't even know or think that she likes me. I could give up something great for nothing and really regret it later.

What should I do? Is it just a crush that I should try and get over, or is it my gut telling me something that my brain won't listen to? I am so confused I don't know what to do... Please help.

Especially if you have gone throught this yourself... what did you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with your girlfriend and attempt to date your crush.

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably don't want to hear this, but it's a good idea to stay away from that girl you have a crush on!!

How would you feel if your girlfriend has a crush on someone AND acted on it?

It's called cheating, my friend, and it's not very nice...

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion, if you're playing around with the idea of leaving your girlfriend, she may not be the one. Everyone argues but you're seriously mulling this over and if you have to question it, to me it sounds like she isn't the one. Regardless of whether or not you pursue your coworker.

What Guys Said 1

• Give it more time. If you still have a crush on her then why should you stick to your girlfriend if you don't like her as # 1?

Think about it. Which one might love you forever? Think of a third girl because dumping her and getting rejected by your crush might happen.