He bailed on me again!! Can someone tell me your opinion on this guy?

So he bailed on me again for the 4th F*****g time, guys. We were suppose to go on a sushi date then cancels 2 hours before because he thinks it would be better on a Sunday when it isn't after work and he has more energy. WTF. The last excuse he had when he canceled was that he had a killer headache and if we can go the next day instead. Um NO!

so anyways, I responded the next day instead (today) with a paragraph expressing how upset I was and even said the F word. yep.

he texted back "Ok. I am truly sorry for everything and upsetting you. I won't bother you again. I wish you all the best."
I wanted to delete him on FB but for some reason I still don't want to completely erase him in my life albeit the fact I said what I said. Reason? My guts is telling me he isn't really a bad guy (I have heard worse) just a one confused one who isn't ready for whatever reason.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a twat move on and forget him. He's up himself and thinks that jerking you around is fun. You can do far better than him...

Most Helpful Girl

• He may not be a bad guy, but he sure seems like an unreliable one.

Unreliable people can't be depended upon , and that would be a
    deal-breaker for me. I like to know where i stand with a guy , so if he was unreliable i would pull away.

To be honest , i couldn't even be just friends with a person who was unreliable , but that's just me

If someone lets me down once , i assume they are busy, twice unreliable but three times is taking the piss. I wouldn't have given him a chance to let me down a fourth time.

Personally, i believe if a guy genuinely wants to spend time with you then he will make an effort.. not an excuse.

What Guys Said 13

• Move on.

He is clearly not all that interested, and you are someone that he is looking at as a person to see when he is bored. He may not be an asshole, or a bad guy, but he isn't all that into you. Those are the kinds of excuses a guy uses when he just wants to go home and play video games instead. Or have a buddy come over for a couple of beers or something. And if those kinds of excuses happen multiple times, it really shows that he isn't feeling it. The fact that he is just "ok. Sorry. Have a good life" when you basically told him off tells you that he doesn't care enough to fight for you. You are someone that helps alleviate boredom, but not someone in his long term plans.

It will be much, much better for you to move on and find a guy that's more into you. You'll want to delete him from social media and stuff so your mind is clear to move on, otherwise it'll be harder to get over him, and you'll be really susceptible to him fishing you a couple of months down the road.

Find someone that wants to spend time with you. People will get busy, sure, but this guy simply doesn't care enough to prioritize you. Others will. Find them. You'll be much better off long term.

• Is he not attractive enough to me that he only see me as his side?

• Sorry for the typos! Lol I'm typing from my phone

• That usually just means you were being hopeful that something would come from this, despite the clues that were indicating that it might be dead in the water.

At some point though it will begin having really negative repercussions, which seems to be the point you're at now. Where you start feeling bad about yourself, and start internalizing the problem. That's when it's far better to just move on and start to heal yourself before the wound goes too deep.

lol, and don't worry about the typos, your meaning was really clear.

• fc05.deviantart.net/.../...by_jan_jane-d73khqj.gif

Too many people in the word for you to worry about a guy that can't keep a date to save his life.

• find someone else?

i mean if you wanna still give him a shot then go for it, but i think you can do better.

• He's a flake. Don't waste another second on him, apart from the second it takes to delete him from Facebook.

• He said he he won't bother you again... guys only bother girls they like. He is trying to be nice...

• if he likes me he won't flake/reschedule

• it really took a toll on my ego though- like i'm not good enough.

• None of us are good enough for like 99%of people we meet or date... and it goes vice versa to. Go on other dates, you will feel better

• 4 times? Nah, just forget about him. You even gave him too many chances.

• It seems like you just have a problem letting go. It's not your fault his like this. Get a guy worthy of your time and energy.

• you've apparently got anger issues, and he's apparently a flake. sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• what's the "some reason"

• He is clearly telling you no.

• Can you elaborate a little more?

• Move on, he's a waste of your time. I wouldve gave up after 2 or 3 times

• A sushi date? Dont blame him

• He's been cheating on you from the beginning. the signs are there you just don't see them

What Girls Said 5

• And your interested in this guy? Wow! Nope the first date! It would have been over than!

• Don't delete him... Maybe you could apologize for swearing :o

I wouldn't have sent an angry response... I would have thought it, but wouldn't really send it. I would have just stayed silent and quiet until the Effort comes from Him. If he really wants to go on the date, he'll contact me to confirm the day on when to go

• don't bother deleting him, just move on with your life and forget him. he's a flake, you've tried hard enough so just let him be.

• I think he's letting you down easy

• Letting me down easy?

• what I don't understand was why come back to me then apologize and say he is sorry about "us" and want to talk it out. He started having conversations and made plans with me only to bail..

Funny because when he asked me out he then said "you should come over and spend the night since you are close by from work" when I rejected that, the next day I didnt' hear much from him. then finally on the day of our date, he BAILED!

seems like he was testing the waters if I was going to put out.

• Yeah that too... He seems like a prick.

• 4th time? What a waste of time he is and for him to give up so easily simply says "not into you thanks for cutting the ropes" you deserve better :)