Guys, opposite attract or u more attracted to women with same hair\eyes color like yours?

If u blond and blue eyed guy, do u more attracted to brunette girls or to blond girls?
also if guy have dark hair and eyes -he more attracted to girls with the same hair, eyes color or opposite-blye eyed blondes?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• That makes no sense at all. No correlations. Why would I choose a girl based on her hair being the "opposite" of mine?
    That is not even explaining how in the world being blond is the opposite of being a brunette ! What about other hair colors? What is the opposite of red hair?

What Guys Said 8

• I have blond brown hair and blue eyes and I have a preference for blond hair and blue eyes. However, this absolutely doesn't matter in the end. I can be just as attracted to someone with a different hair and eye color. For me it's correlation but probably not causation. This said I once read something that said men with blue eyes prefer women with blue eyes but not vice versa.

• I don't really have a preference with respect to eye or hair colour, when it comes to women. I have brown eyes and black hair, by the way.

• but what was ur ex girl... more brun or blondes?

• I have had 2 exes, and both had black hair. In my home country, there are hardly any blondes or brunettes. Most people are dark-haired.

• I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

I am most attracted to brunettes. Eye color doesn't matter as much to me, but if i had to pick, I'd prefer blue or green.

• Given the fact that I am bald not so much :)

I am not interested in opposite attracts or the same traits. She and I will click or we won't. I can also say that all of my exes were very different from each other.

• I've been attracted to women with the same features as mine as well as contrasting ones.

• my features are dark and i have always been attracted to dark haired and eyes girls

• Same hair colour is most attractive to me, but I really do not care about their eyes.

• No preference and no particular predominance of any coloring in my girlfriends. The only common factor was fair skin and that was probably just chance.