Should I buy my girlfriend a bmw for her birthday she's been talking about wanting one forever, should i?

• Yes do it
  • No, explain
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Hooooly shit, that's super expensive. Are you sure?

• Do you want me to buy you one too?

• I would take that offer hahaha

• @amandaschwartz lol

What Girls Said 9

• MAYBE...

... if it's yr wife

... and if the BMW in question is the S1000RR
    www.lerepairedesmotards.com/.../...015-noir_hd.jpg

BMW *cars*, on the other hand, suggest that you have a boring wife and a boring life in an over-mortgaged, slightly-bigger-than-you-can-afford house in a boring suburb.
    Yeah, don't.

• I would say " Hell Yeah" if Your relationship is really veery close and You have like 10000% than You 2 really love each other and are honest about it. I think if that's something she really dreamed about it that it would make her like crazy happy & the fact that You did it would even be more surprisingly.

BUT

I will say " NOOOO!!! " cause the fact that You're asking here about it, makes me think that You 2 are not in the place where You should be if wanting to make presents like that... I wouldn't risk it.

or talk with Her parents to make a common gift. Like they 2/3 and You 1/3 ;] that I could somehow accept...

• Yea why not? I mean it is y9our girl and you know she really wants that. So that would be the perfect Birthday Gift! She is lucky!

• I think that's probably too expensive a gift.

• Mercedes or gtfo

• Yeah if she was your wife

• No way. That's insane

• Wife? Yes. Gf? No.

• How long have you been together? Probably not. It's a bit much.

What Guys Said 19

• you should only buy your wife a car, and even then..

• 2|1
  • for your gf? most likely not. if your not married or even engaged this seems like a bad idea

i wouldn't even accept a gift that expensive from a gf/bf

• HELL NO. Unless you are married or about to get married DO NOT DO THIS. If you guys break up you will be asking for that car back and the money) At least With a marriage she "Earned" it

• She'll probably leave you for Chad Thundercock if you don't
    @fearless_banana

• Too late for this boyo. Can confirm already smashed his girlfriend. 6/10 sloot.. caked up.

• She's pretty loose... or maybe I just have a tiny penor.. dunno. lifes questions..

• @Fearless_banana she's gotta a fat pussy

• If you have the money to do so and if you want it. Go ahead.

• Only if she is your wife and that too if she deserves it really.. Which would be judged on how she was during your relationship...

Don't even think about gifting her the BMW... She is just a girlfriend... Tomorrow what if she leaves you?

• Well if you have money for it, and she wants it and stuff, just do it. I have offered a lot of expensive gifts to my girl but she would not accept any of them so far. Maybe she can get them when I marry her.

• IF you do, make sure its all in your name.
    my girlfriend was talking about her friend whose boyfriend at the time; they had dated for like 4 years. he buys her a car in his name, they break up, he sells the car. but if it was in her name ya screwed

• No, unless you're a multi-millionaire/billionaire...

• golddigger. jpg

• If you can afford it then go for it. They start at $50.000 methinks

• Yes, I bought mine a Porsche.

• That's a rather expensive gift...

• Naaah man, BMW's are soooo 2007.

Tanks are now the latest rage; all the cools kids have one in their driveways.

http://pngimg.com/upload/tank_PNG1321.png

• Don't spend an amount you notice.

If a BMW is literally nothing to you, sure. And she'll be impressed how powerful you are

If it's a 'big gift' from your perspective' then she'll think you're a loser trying to buy her affection.

• no u goddamn fag