Why are white men hated so much by white women?

Hi! I'm new here. I'm from Sweden, Kalmar. I met lots of Swedish women hating Swedish men. They say we are shy, feminine blond. It hurts me when I remember.
I even read an article showing hatred about Swedish men.
I read it is same in US too. Why do Caucasian women hate white man so much and avoid to date with them? Isn't it a kind of racism toward us?
I'm not racist nor redneck. I study chemistry and I'm sophomore.

Most Helpful Girl

• As for Sweden some of them tends to be "fjolliga" lol especially the way they talk, and a lot of them tends to be very affectionate towards their friends as well which some people deem a bit unmanly.
    Personally don't find anything wrong with that but when they become more sensitive than I am I don't really like it that much because I prefer a bit of toughness to my men and most immigrants in Sweden have that nowadays more than the Swedish guys because masculinity is promoted in those cultures much much more. My brother and my dad are the sensitive ones in my family. 😂

But I definitely don't think there are some major problems for white dudes when it comes to dating white girls compared to other races. White will always win, hands down.

• I'm 1.94m, built, bearded, not wearing too slim, lumbersexuel guy. Imagine how I can be unmanly) My mother tried to grow me unmanly like most of the far left wingers, but she failed.

• It's not always all about how you look though. A lot of swedes are tall lol. 😅
      Sometimes it's the way you act, or the way you approach girls.

• What should I do? Doing macho ignorant behaviours on them? I believe in gender equality. But, I won't regret my manhood.

It is mostly about how you look. An immigrant can't bully tallish Swedish guy but they do mostly for Swedish women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have to say Swedish men did impress me as being kind of 'wet' as the Brits would say. Not all of them by any means, but a lot. Don't know if it has anything to do with the feminization of Swedish society. One thing for sure is if a guy tries to be what women say they want women will step over him to get to the guy who doesn't pay any attention to what they say they want.

What Girls Said 11

• Most people seem to prefer white men so you're cool, dude. People mistake being open to dating other races for hating white men.

• Oh no not I. I love white men.

• i swear i've seen a question with the exact opposite conclusion, what should i believe

• They do not. Majority of white women prefer white men.

• I speak only for myself, but as a white woman, I prefer my own race.

• I like swedish men. Blonde men in general.

• I'm brownish blonde too. But, Swedish women find it very feminine. I'm kind of Viking looking built, 1.94 m guy, I feel very manly. But, I heard this generalization directly from a Swedish women.

• Feminine? A haircolor? Damn. If a haircolor were seen as feminine here most guys I know would never get a girlfriend. Just know your color is probably beautiful.

• Because of they way some of them behave.

• I had no idea white women hated white men

• Isn't Pewdiepie swedish? I think he is very attractive (when he tries) lol

• I dont hate you!!!

What Guys Said 11

• You are new here and thats your first question? Not a very good start.

1st of all no one hates me so please dont generalise.

2nd, people have preferences and thats understandable. You just have to keep looking until you find a girl that likes you.

• the fuck kind of bullshit are you spewing?

• I see more white men with white women than any other same race couple. Are you high?

• First of all, white women don't hate white men. Otherwise, why would we exist? Swedish women don't make up for all white women, they're too busy enjoying the migrant rape crisis, so what do you expect?

• My mother's generation was different. My mother has been always liberal left wing, but never hated Swedish men. I think there is a possible reason due to daddy issues.

• Do you always talk out of your ass?

• coolstorybro. jpg

• I don't know wtf you're talking about

• bro why are you still wanting to date white women? i mean its no secret that there's a lot of hatred towards white men in the western world. go on a trip to japan, you will eating sushi every day if you know what i mean.

• I know. But, it looks weird to me. I would not want to be loved just being blond and tall.

• What are you smoking 🚬?

• I don't smoke) it is the case in Sweden especially in metropols.

• Yeah that is weird but I noticed it too, I guess they just want something different , I have better luck with Latinas and black women, and they age better

• I see they hate us too. I saw a more hairy middle eastern women than me. If I try to date them. They probably find me too feminine for her.

• No I don't think that, must something your doing possibly, they don't think your feminine from your looks unless you dress that way