I only attract ugly guys?

I am not trying to be bratty, or conceited in anyway, but I am getting tired of only attracting the guys that I don't find attractive and they all try to make a move on me. I get messaged by unattractive guys a lot, and they try to ask me out or tell me I'm gorgeous and that they want me to be theirs.

And I know, that looks aren't that important, but you should be attracted to the person you are w/. And I actually know a huge majority of the guys who have messaged me and they are all weird. I get annoyed with it, because I am not one who likes attention, also I can't seem to attract the guys that I like and it puts me down because it makes me feel like there is something wrong with me, since I am attracting the opposite of what I actually want.

In fact, my standards aren't even that high I will date a guy, if he is just "decent" looking he doesn't have to be super hot in order for me to like him I do care about how smart they are, and their personality of course. I just don't understand why I can't attract guys that I like, it seems like no attractive or at least decent guy likes me.

(that's me in the picture by the way I'm 15, sorry that my age says 18-24, I can't fix it:/)
I only attract ugly guys?

Why does this happen what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• media.giphy.com/media/a5viI92PAF89q/giphy.gif
    Listen fam:
    In future, don't use the world ugly when describing someone. unattractive is acceptable because it implies that you simply don't find that person attractive.

It's simple really, just respectfully decline the offers of someone you don't find attractive. Don't tell them they're ugly. Just think of a convincing reason why you wish not to date them.
    ( Should you even be dating at this age? )

Instead of being a sitting duck, go and ask out people you like instead for a change. See how difficult it is and how painful rejection can be ( especially if the person you like thinks you're "ugly", to use your words )

Most Helpful Girl

• You typically attract what you are.

What Guys Said 9

• Generally, you attract people who are unattractive or just ok to your eyes and you have to actually approach the ones you like.

• well you should approach the guys you want instead of just sitting around and waiting for the ones you want to come to you

• Well, i have to be honest here, you are one smoking hot 15 yo, esp in that pic
    ( no pedo, i just meant that some girls look kinda childish/cute at 15 while others look more mature/hot)
    So im not surprised if you have some high standards.
    But just so you know, many of the weird Nd ugly guys now, might become total hotties in their twenties. Not always but it does happen a lot.
    Some men really do age like wine.
    Sooo, it might be better not to completely ignore them:-D

• ugly people seem to be less ashamed of going for attractive ones way out of their league. thereĀ“s no loss in trying xD and no shame in them getting rejected.

• People are attracted to their opposites

• Just ignore them until someone you like messages you or something

• I don't believe in you, i think you're just some guy or girl with a fake account and nothing better to make in your life so you create characters to pretend on internet.

• Even if that's true, which is likely, there is always a possibility that this is real and that you just hurt her feelings. I'd advise you to keep the accusations to yourself, even if he/she is catfishing.

• It's probably because they think you're cute. Try and go after people you're actually attracted too, it may help with your issue.

• Clearly you are not attractive as you think you are, if you were attractive guys would be interested in you. You actually come off as pretty shallow and that could show in your personality and make you less attractive. Also women in general have a more unrealistic idea of attraction, with most considering more men are unattractive than not.

What Girls Said 1

• You know what you want the next step is getting yourself out there. Make your presence known instead of just simply waiting for the right guy to appear. If you know that looks aren't everything in a relationship its safe to infer that you know nobody is perfect. I believe your problem is that you haven't felt chemistry with the guys you're meeting with! :)