Girls do you like guys with baggy pants?

Girls do you like guys with baggy pants ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls do, but I'm not really one of them. I don't mind some looser jeans sometimes, like a casual pair that are comfortably worn in. But generally I like it when guys wear pants that fit them. Not nut-squeezingly tight, but not four sizes too big with the crotch hanging down by the guy's knees. Not attractive. Just figure out what size you are and wear it.

It's not a deal-breaker or anything. I would still be interested in a guy who wore baggy jeans if he was worth being interested in, but it wouldn't be a secret that I wasn't into how he wore his pants. It's certainly common knowledge amongst people who know me, that I find the baggy clothes look sloppy and unattractive. Not even artfully sloppy, which I'd be cool with, within reason... just sloppy. I wouldn't nag a guy I liked about that, but I wouldn't hide my opinion about it either.

• I totally agree

but I just like the normal pants with a little bit of baggyness but not the one that are under ur ass and hainging even lower that you have to hold on to then

• Exactly, that's totally fine. And plus it varies a lot from guy to guy. =]

What Girls Said 14

• I know some girls who like it, but personally it really annoys me. I just have the urge to pull them up. I agree with the other answerers: the guy just ends up looking like a retard, as though he can't be bothered (or lacks the brain capacity) to dress himself slightly...or at least he does in my eyes. I prefer a guy who is smarter in his appearance.

Of course this doesn't apply to tall guys who look pretty hot in baggy pants (I'm biased towards tall guys though), but short guys/average height guys who wear baggy pants just makes me want to scream.

But hey, some guys can look okay-ish with baggy pants and some girls wearing baggy pants to be hot; I'm not one of those girls though.

• Im all about the skinny jeans on guys, SO HOT!

but some guys can't pull them off and baggy jeans just look better on them

Id rather have a guy wear baggy jeans then force himself into skinnies and just look retarded.

So it depends on the guy and his body type :D

• i like it. :)

• Me personally, no.

• it depends on the guy... if he is very short than no, if he is average or tall than yes!

• i honestly do not

it looks very sloppy to me. you know like they say your fist impression is everything. so when a guy tries to talk to me and has his pants to his ankles I cannot take him seriously

• Generally I don't make choices based on the clothes you wear, but baggy pants just look sloppy and dumb.

• I think it's gross when guys wear their pants all the way down past their butts. But, if a guy's attractive, slightly (key word: slightly) baggy with a little underwear showing can be hot. But, if you are walking around and you have to pull your pants up every 2 seconds so they don't fall off, I find that very unattractive.

• no. You need to accentuate the curves. lol

• I don't. I like pants that have a slight loose fit, but aren't too tight. No skinny jeans.

• Looks hot on some guys. Others they kind of look retarted (short guys)

• nah I like when guys wear pants that are more fitted, but not too tight.

• not if your butt if showing

• No. I prefer skinny jeans on guys

What Guys Said 5

• Go only for slim cuts my friend, even bootcut jeans look awful these days, and 501 are flared, outdated and stupid if not gay. I'd suggest 511 for average to slender guys, or calvin klein slim cut, and it does not ride up your butt which makes you free on choosing any kind of tops you want and still look great manly. 511 makes you look taller, sexier and more practical, but don't go for the 514 cut (even though levi's calls it slim straight, it's not!), it's just another 501. Do not get skinny as well (levi's calls it super skinny 510), it's so androgynic and does not relate to men, and most important of all, it's outdated.

For full-figured guys, choose bigger sizes with lesser lengths.

And do not believe anyone who tells you it's okay to wear baggy these days if they "fit you", they'll still compliment and prefer a guy that wears a levi's 511 cut or similar, details do matter, and the line between rejection and attraction can lay within a one-inch mistake or another 2 inches in the right place, girls do notice stuff more than we do.

• honestly I see a guy wearing baggy pants and it looks like they sh*t themselves

• dont let the pants fit the man. where something that fits. if your slender/tall go with pants that are slender/tall. trying to fit into something that is not you will never be you.

i personally like slim/skinny cause the baggyness makes you look lazy and tired.

• after all these comments, I'm going to stop wearing baggy jeans lol

• I have to wear baggy jeans because I'm tall and slender, even skinny jeans don't stick to me. They don't have clothes my fit in stores, so its not really my fault. Should I have to suffer for the ghetto reres that go around sagging baggy jeans so much they have to bend over to get stuff from their pockets?