21 and never been asked out/asked for my number/had a boyfriend?

I am 21 and a guy has never asked for my phone number. I know plenty of other women who are asked for their number from guys... but not me. I even feel like I take good care of myself. I am 5'6 and weigh 125 pounds. I look in the mirror and personally, I think I look attractive (however, I feel like I am pretty under some lighting and I feel like I look ugly under some lighting). Men older than me will only call me beautiful and other women sometimes will tell me that I am pretty/beautiful/cute as well. I have been called good-looking once. This all does not happen on a daily basis though. Usually when I receive such compliments, I feel disbelief.

Women have asked if I have had a boyfriend before. When I say no, they ask me 'why'. I really do not know why I do not have a boyfriend because I feel like I am approachable. People often say that I am a nice girl and I do smile (although, I have my moments).

I don't go to bars and clubs. On top of that, I am not interested in online dating. The only thing I notice from men (besides from older men calling me beautiful) is that once in a blue moon, I may notice a guy staring/looking at me. Other than that, men barely hit on me. I have never had a guy come up to me to start a conversation and ask for my phone number. And as a result, I feel like it has been blow on my self-esteem because there are some women who get hit on left and right and they have no problem being in relationships. I feel like if I were really an attractive girl, guys would be all over me and they are not. I am starting to believe that I will never meet someone special.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont feel bad u are young!! im 45 and im currently inm the same boat as you

What Guys Said 8

• I think the problem is, you're too attractive, so guys assume that you already have a boyfriend, or you would reject them anyway. Hence they don't approach you or ask you for you number.

• I'm the same way, I'm a decent looking guy and am told that a lot even on here from girls yet I'm single as of yet and teen rejected a lot, I do have to shave my head bald from a scalp issue but I am one of the few white skinny guys who pulls it off so that may account for some of it. Still it is baffling to me too so many say I look great and are genuine about it yet every attractive girl turned me down.

• if you dont go to bars/clubs and no online dating... then you're really relying on guys cold approaching you basically. This is a very rare thing. Most guys are too afraid to do it, even if you may seem approachable

• Hey pink anon. Whats your number? 😉 hey there you go 😛 hahahah jk

Guys are pussies these days. Afraid of being rejected. Happens to a lot of beautiful women.

• uh i sont think guys r pussies these days.. i been asked out but i rejected them lol 😅 now im like god he was cute y did i reject him FUUCCK... anyways nice pick up line or watever aloha

• @Tomboy_Cool lmao yup. I don't know why it just happens 😂

• its called 'the horny time' u just can't wait for sex at this age lol

• post a pic.

• you're too beautiful, guys either think they can never be with you or you're taken or can't have a relationship because your modelling job may not allow it,

And you seem great, the type of girl i like are not in a bar or club, they are home alone watching a superhero/other awesome show, haven't quite figured out ghw to meet them het.

• Actually I'd rather date a girl like you than a girl who has numerous relationships

• Message me a pic I'll let you know if you're attractive

What Girls Said 3

• I get it. I'm 20 and I've never been asked out or had a boyfriend either. you should wait for a nice guy who will respect and treat you right.

• This happends to me too. No one have ever asked for my number or even asked me out. But i think you shouldn`t worry about it that much. You`re young.

• You'll find someone