Is it weird to be attracted to a transgender woman?

I met this woman who told me she was born a man but I still think she's beautiful.

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is, all trannys are artificially "beautiful". You are falling for an illusion.
    I don't think it's weird to be attracted to what looks like a woman , however at this point you should question your sexuality.

Gay - attracted to the same sex (you don't have to have sex to be gay---there are gay virgins).

A man is a man, no matter what he is disguising himself as.
    Just like a sheep is a sheep even if it has chicken feathers.

4|2
    4|1
    • 🙌🙌so freaking true.

• Show All
    • @Mydnite lol. Well i get a period, have titties an ass all real, don't take hormones or hormone blockers, have xx chromosomes and don't have a male brain... lol. i think your either a man or mentally ill as well.

• @somebodysaycheese sure you do, darling. what female even talks the way you do, you could at least hide it better lol!

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• no, not at all, and don't let anyone tell you that. You are attracted to who you are attracted to, it's natural, and a natural feeling is never wrong. Some transgendered women are stunning, I've been attracted to a bunch myself. All that matters is how you feel towards here, go with your instinct :)

2|0
    1|0
  • Nothing wrong with that. You like who you like.

2|0
    1|0
  • No. She's a woman and you think she's beautiful. Gender reassignment has come a looooooong way over the years so much of the time there's no clue, physically, that they used to be the other gender.

1|0
    1|0
  • It's incredibly weird

1|3
    2|0
  • No, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey if ur okay with it then it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no. I believe that with the exception of shallow people who cannot look below the exterior it is the persons personality that we are attracted to as much as their looks.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope, not weird :)

1|0
    1|0
  • no whatever floats your boat :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I mean, people are more than just their genitalia so I don't think it's weird at all.

0|0
    1|0
  • No it is not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, if your born a man your still one. lol thats how reality works. But i mean you too can look beautiful with long, hair , makeup and girl clothes. You two are the same thing.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 10