Is it weird to be attracted to a transgender woman?

I met this woman who told me she was born a man but I still think she's beautiful.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is, all trannys are artificially "beautiful". You are falling for an illusion.
    I don't think it's weird to be attracted to what looks like a woman , however at this point you should question your sexuality.

Gay - attracted to the same sex (you don't have to have sex to be gay---there are gay virgins).

A man is a man, no matter what he is disguising himself as.
    Just like a sheep is a sheep even if it has chicken feathers.

4|2
    4|1
    • 🙌🙌so freaking true.

• Show All
    • @Mydnite lol. Well i get a period, have titties an ass all real, don't take hormones or hormone blockers, have xx chromosomes and don't have a male brain... lol. i think your either a man or mentally ill as well.

• @somebodysaycheese sure you do, darling. what female even talks the way you do, you could at least hide it better lol!

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• No, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all, and don't let anyone tell you that. You are attracted to who you are attracted to, it's natural, and a natural feeling is never wrong. Some transgendered women are stunning, I've been attracted to a bunch myself. All that matters is how you feel towards here, go with your instinct :)

2|0
    1|0
  • Nothing wrong with that. You like who you like.

2|0
    1|0
  • It's incredibly weird

1|3
    2|0
  • No. She's a woman and you think she's beautiful. Gender reassignment has come a looooooong way over the years so much of the time there's no clue, physically, that they used to be the other gender.

1|0
    1|0
  • hey if ur okay with it then it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no. I believe that with the exception of shallow people who cannot look below the exterior it is the persons personality that we are attracted to as much as their looks.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope, not weird :)

1|0
    1|0
  • No it is not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, I mean, people are more than just their genitalia so I don't think it's weird at all.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, if your born a man your still one. lol thats how reality works. But i mean you too can look beautiful with long, hair , makeup and girl clothes. You two are the same thing.

0|0
    1|0
  • no whatever floats your boat :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10