Will he ask me on a third date?

Okay, so I went on 2 dates with this guy, the first date went well, he literally said to me hopefully I see you soon to which I replied yes, probably. After 3 days passed he asked me out again, second date, i believe it went well he was laughing lots and smiling all the time, at the end he said he had a really good time, but we didn't kiss mostly because of nerves. Will he ask me on a third date?

What Guys Said 2

• Of course. If you both had a good time why wouldn't there be a date three? Even the more sexually ambitious people I know will give more than two dates before looking to do anything. If he doesn't kiss you on the third date then you should try and go for it in case his nerves are getting the best of him.

• I wouldn't. If there's nothing sexual by date 2 there will not be a date 3.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably will if it seemed like he had fun and enjoyed being with you. You could always ask him out this time as well.