White guys are less into Asian girls?

I'm just really curious...
So I'm an Asian girl myself... I had got hit on by guys from all different races before, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, etc... So I'd say I'm at least a "OK" looking girl?
But what's so interesting is that.. I found out there's rarely a white guy (strangers around my age) that will come up to me and talk to me... I mean there were some white guys that'd come up and talk to me but most of them are way "elder" ones...
I am just wondering... Is there any barrier for white guys to date Asians girls? Or white guys are just not into Asians girls? Or are they generally more shy? What's other possible answer for this?

Totally just super curios... Cause I found it really interesting personally!!

Thank you guys so much!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it means anything. It could just be a coincidence that none have approached you.
    However, I do think a lot of people accuse white guys that have any attraction to Asians whatsoever as having 'yellow fever' and they fetishize them, so maybe some are more apprehensive to approach now. I can't say for sure.

Yea that sounds reasonable too...
      I mean cause often even if there's some staring and eye contact, like I can tell they did pay attention to me, but they normally won't come up and talk to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends who they like not about race

What Guys Said 5

• There are plenty of white dudes who have yellow fever... they're probably just intimidated by you, maybe you're super hot.

Does the term "yellow fever" actually makes guys feel intimidated tho?

Probably a little bit, it is derogatory. It's like accusing them of only liking you because you're Asian.

It's most likely the area you're in. Where I live there are plenty of Asians and the white people are used to seeing us. I've been to a small towns where I was just stared at... that was funny.

• Most white guys prefer white girls , they are less open to interracial dating than men from other races.

• I think Asian women are hot :) I'm white.

• Apparently today sticking to your own race seems to be the most difficult and strange thing in the world. Especially for women.

• I'm into them.. very attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• Or white guys just aren't into you

Yea probably... But there's whole lot of staring and eye contact tho