"People who have been single too long are the hardest to love..." What do you guys think?

"People who have been single too long are the hardest to love. They have become so used to being single, independant and self-sufficient that it takes something extraordinary to convince them that they need you in their life."

I read this quote a few days back and I found it quite interesting... do you guys believe that this holds true?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's almost getting to the point for me where I see relationships as being somewhat dumb. The idea is not dumb, but I think it's that I've seen so many dumb people in so many relationships, while I haven't had any luck... I just have kinda started to disassociate myself from the idea, if that makes sense.

I want a relationship but I want it to be based around mutual love and respect, and I want it to be "mature and intelligent" not an "immature, impulsive, emotional train-wreck." I don't want the games and push/pull nature. I just want something where the girl and I can be cool, collected, and happy together. You don't see that too often. People are just so high-strung, needy and jealous all the time... like chill!

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, but not for the reasons that are given.

What Guys Said 2

• i think yes if i look at myself.

• Agreed. I'm not looking to have an ex. I never had a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 0