Would you date someone with bad teeth?

They're very attractive and have a great personality, but they have bad teeth. The teeth aren't yellow or chipped, they take good care of them, but there's quite a lot of separation between them.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
3mo I'm not talking about myself, by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depend how bad it's. Mine are not perfect but they give me a cute and young look. If he had really bad teeth then no because it's really unattractive and a turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on how bad, its not ideal but its something that could be overlooked if its not sever. if it was them not taking care of them then that's a different issue it would be a deal breaker.

What Girls Said 21

• I have pretty spaced out teeth and it doesn't bother me too much because I don't have an overbite/underbite or speech problems due to it. My boyfriend was lucky enough that his parents spend a small fortune fixing his teeth when he was younger. I can't imagine getting braces as an adult.

The important thing is for you to decide if you are okay with it or want to spend a lot of money getting invisible braces or something. Dating a guy who is extremely insecure about his teeth is worse than just bad teeth.

• Depends on how bad. Part of dating is attraction, and is someone's teeth are repulsively gross then I can't imagine I'd be attracted to them.

• Yes, I even wrote on a MyTake that this is sometimes really cute. A good friend of mine has really big, separated teeth and people still think he is quite handsome. It's not complimenting on everyone but it's not a big deal. I think as you age it starts to look worse, because it goes from youthful and cute look to homeless drug addict look for some. Not all people but once you start getting up there, it might be something to consider.

• you can easily correct that for a few hundred backs at a dentist. dental bonding. of you're just filling a space its cheap. and they dont need to do anything major, or take away any enamel. takes like an hour.

• Only if they'd agree to get braces :P

You would rather they have braces as an adult, than having bad teeth?
      What if they don't want braces?

you dont need braces for a gap. just get it bonded. wayyyyy cheaper. no time either.

@AriadneSky yeah man, I'm no orthodontist so I wouldn't know about the possibilities but whatever helps them 👍🏻

• I know that I should but I honestly probably wouldn't. And that's shallow, I'll admit it.

You are a woman.

@bobbyxx Would you date her: tse1.mm.bing.net/th

She's a darling person, despite being dubbed "the ugliest woman in the world". So how far does your own shallowness go?

Men do do that. They probably do it more than women. Women are much more apt to look past physical failings than are men. The part where men look past is status and ambition and such: no college degree, job, or ambition, no problem. But when it comes to looks--and you should know--we're much more anal than women.

• If it's just separation issues I could still be with them. Now if it was them not taking good care of them that's a hell no. XD

• Tbh I think it disgusting, because thats what your going to be putting your mouth on. That something everyone notices about you first is your smile. if it looks really bad I hope they do something to fix it but thats just me. Its a major turn off for me.

• In terms of separation maybe I could look past it. There once was a guy that was into me with super crooked teeth that were slightly yellow and it really put me off.

• Depends on how bad their teeth are :P

• I wouldn't say having gaps is bad teeth.. my teeth are terrible. I'm missing one tooth cause i cracked the hell out of by eating a peppermint and i need two crowns.

• Yes I would. You clearly stated that they take good care of them obviously they're not yellow, that's what important. I'm not that shallow to reject a guy just because he doesn't have the prettiest looking teeth.

• Yes. The guy I like, his teeth aren't straight. Doesn't change anything. He's still handsome, still sweet, and still kind

• If their teeth are completely jacked then no

• It's cute sometimes so maybe

• i dated someone who had horrible hygiene and he had rat teeth.. so no thanks

• I think I could get over that but theyd have to be special

• Not at all. Yeah I'm superficial like that but idc.

• probably wouldn't care but it depends on how bad

• Sounds like they're hurt me if I kiss them

Alex why won't you anwer my questions?

• Like this guy?
    http ://i. imgur. com/SKp0rSP. jpg

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, that's fixable.

• Depends. If we're talking SpongeBob gap level, probably not... Mainly cause I know I'm immature enough where I would laugh at them... But I would feel really bad. Kinda like cake. You know you shouldn't have it, but you can't help it 😂

• Depends how bad it was.

• I think crooked teeth is cute for some reason😅but depends if it's a little, I don't want it to be a mess

• It's possible

• Needless to say, more women than men vote No, proving they are more superficial and shallow than men.