I ignored his text and he didn't double text me?

Should I just move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're complaining because he didn't past one of your shit tests? Grow up a bit before you try to date, and stop being manipulative. And as far as being angry at him for no reason.. Thats just straight up stupid. If i were in his shoes, id realize that there are way more girls out there that won't play head games.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it Time..
    I don't Know the Whole truth in a Nut shell, so go Slow for now and See where this is may be Going or Not... Flowing.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. He doesn't need a manipulative bitch who ignores him as a way to play mind games and test him.
    Move on. Let him find a woman worth his time.

• You are just being immature, silly and crazy at the same time. If you are angry at anything just say to him that you don't feel well and talk another day.
    He will not text back to not annoy you, so if you don't text back you are the one that doesn't care.

I don't wanna seem crazy by telling him that I'm angry at him.

You said you weren't angry at him, in another comment. That is why i said, that you should said to him that you don't feel well in that moment, not that you are angry at him, and will speak other day.

• no, its your turn to send a message now. you dont deserve any extra attention from him, it is him who should move on.

what? whyy

why should he move on?

because you dont want to send texts to him first, that means you dont really care about him.

• thats it i want to die

• Stop playing games firstly. Then move on

• No just wait for a fucking text.

What if he's at his job?

• I Hate that
    If a girl is mad at you she should just say
    I'm mad at you right now and I'm not gonna talk to you
    So we at least know you're ok

• Text him back and try.

• No matter how angry you are or whatever things he did wrong, there is no right for you to ignore his text because if you do, you're not trying hard to keep this relationship works. Please don't make him do all the work and all you do is to ignore because it will tired him out and lose interest and good things don't wait and what you want is what you have to pursue for and not sitting down there to ignore and one day you'll miss out all the good things. I know as a women, they seems to be moody sometimes but whatever happens please don't let it affect your relationship. Hope this helps! Goodluck :)

• ***facepalm***

This is exactly why our generation is a laughing stock!

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sorry but this question is nonsense

• Lol.

• Why'd you ignore his text?

• Ughhh no. He probably doesn't want to bother you or seem annoying. Stop ignoring and text him back

• Wow seriously? YOU are the one who ignored his text. Then you expect him to just make himself feel worse by having to text you twice. Yes, move on, and let him find someone better.

• Go away troll

• Wtf?