What do girls think about guys touching their butts?

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for more than a month, we're both 16, and we've mostly been cuddling and holding hands and nothing really past that. She's let me put my hand on her stomach under her shirt and on her lower back and thighs but I don't know if she'd be ok with me touching her butt. If you were in the situation and the guy put his hand on your butt or grabbed it a little what would your reaction be?

Most Helpful Girl

• omg boy touch that butt! If a guy didn't give my butt attention id prolly lose interest lol

Haha, is that a common way for girls to feel?

i mean i dnt kno for sure lol everyone is different. but id say a normal girl would be waiting for it

Haha ok ok, how do you think I should go about doing it?

What Girls Said 16

• Well if it's my boyfriend, I wouldn't care to be honest. It's like he better touch my ass, or I'd super glue his hands on it XD

• Maybe like jokingly tell her you plan to grab the booty and ask if it's ok, then you will really know what she thinks.

• Ok you guys haven't been together for that long even if you guys are sixteen it still isn't that long. Touching her but should have her consent especially so early in on the relationship. She lets you touch her stomach so touching her but shouldn't affect her. I don't let my boyfriend touch my stomach but he can touch my ass I really don't mind. Honestly just ask her if it's ok cause touching anybody in someway needs concent

• It really depends on the person. I was kinda awkward and surprised myself when my boyfriend dis it and he could tell I was uncomfortable so he just slipped it away without much fuss. You really just have to see what happens and if she looks really uncomfortable just stop and give a small apology and apologized a bit more if she looks annoyed and if she doesn't look annoyed or uncomfortable then you're fine!

• @chico_brah touch my butt

• I wouldn't make a big deal of it

• Hot and a turn on if it's my boyfriend.
    Unacceptable if it's anyone else.

Ok so you think it's alright since she's my girlfriend?

If you feel that's the right thing to do.

Um I don't know what the Right thing to do is lol, I'm trying to figure that out through other people's opinions

• I would kick you in the ball. Never ever touch my butt.

😂 alright I'll keep that in mind if I think about touching her butt so I don't do it. Definitely do not want my balls kicked

@thissiteisforpervs well we can agree on that, but let me end this here and mute this post before she replies with some stupid crap then blocks me lol

Will do the same

• I would love it but my butt is small so I'll be self conscious about it

its okay i feel you :(

Yeah I know but I'm 5'1 and petite. his hand will probably cover one whole butt cheek ahah. I wouldn't mind if he would do that. I'll just be a little self conscious at first.

lol oh.

• I like being felt up over my clothes, lets him get an idea on what could be his one day ;)

Haha maybe she'll have the same attitude too, I sure hope so lol, she's got a nice body

• Over clothes - totally fine. Under clothes, depends on how long we be been together

• It's pretty great, always touch the booty

• I personally think you should go for it. Asking might make it awkward. First try the lower lower back and if no objections go for it. I personally like that but to each to there own.

• You could try moving your hand there slowly, if she stops you, respect her decision.

• Depends on the girl, I've had a guy do that to me before and I sort of made a weird yelping noise and giggled when everyone turned round and stared to try and act as if it was something else.

He thought it was cute but kept teasing me about it. I have the ability to laugh about it but some girls would freak. I guess it would also depend on how publicly you do it, as well.

• Being younger, I don't necessarily think you should go any further however I I will answer your question

I love it when my guy touches my butt and squeezes it but sometimes it tickles lol

How old do you think I should be to do something like this?

Ok I'll take that older thing into consideration I definitely think it's a good point, thanks

You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 6

• If they like you then they like it
    If they don't like you then it's harassment and creeps them out

• Don't do it. She'll probably get pregnant.

• Just go grab that ass bruh.. 😎

• I would to an elbow spin on that ass.

• They probably like it but gross poop comes from there.

• This is where you gotta learn to read your girl. If she seems on the more conservative side, maybe hold off (or ask her). If you have good chemistry and she seems playful, that would be the time to try it (although avoid doing it in public the first time, some women will snap at you for that).