Is it a turn off if a guy has a racecar as a bed?

@TuMeManques seems to think I will never be able to date any women if they found out my bed is a racecar. What do you think? Is she right or wrong gaggers?

by the way, I don't actually have a racecar for a bed. It was just a thought.

1616

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If this was your bed, you probably aren't getting any pussy:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2f8a139ab3.jpg

However, if THIS was your bed, you could find women who would bang you in it:

www.coolestkidsfurniture.com/.../car-bed.jpg

Having said that, I know at least 3 hot girls who would fuck me like crazy in this Millennium Falcon bed (they're also huge Star Wars fans, so that helps):

images.mentalfloss.com/.../cool-bed.png

And, years ago, I knew a girl who had a massive fire fighter fetish, and I came across some pictures of a motel where every room has a theme, including a "fire station room" with a fire truck bed made from a real fire truck. I sent her a picture of that room just because I knew she would enjoy it, and she wrote back "if I'm ever single again, you could take me there and have your dirty little way with me for as long as we could afford to stay there!"

So, I guess you really have to know your audience...

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• Depends. Does it have sweet rims?

• She's wrong. I would probably laugh quite a bit though.

If you act defensive about it, you'll come across as actually immature. If you just make a joke out of it, being completely comfortable with who you are and what kind of furniture you have, she's probably not going to care either.

• What can I say? I don't want some boy dominating me in bed, I want a man. 😘

P. S I'm never wrong

P. P. S. vroom vroom baby 💋

• Well now you're in a dilemma. You can't get to pick and choose which parts of me you want and which you don't want. I'm not a pizza. You either take all of me or none of me. Good day ma'am ๐Ÿ’‚

• Just shut it and order me a pizza! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• That's what she said ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Well, what kind of race car is it? 😛

• Lol. That's creepy af:)

• Yes it is I ain't gettin in bed with no 2 year old shits gonna get me in jail

• Lmfao would totally date you if you have a racecar as a bed.

• Haha I'm having a hard time figuring out whether you're being sarcastic or not.

• Dammit, wrong emoticon.

• :P caught out!

• She is very very right. Women are never wrong 😏😂😂😂 haha but seriously. Bad idea

• Ever heard of the back of a pick up truck?

• Ewww

• that's cool !

• At your age yeah. My bro had a race car as a bad from 9-12 yo

• Did you mean turn on?

If so yes!

• Nah, my boyfriend has action figures in his room and i could careless. Do your thing dude

• No it would not be a turnoff for me

What Guys Said 15