What percentage of people do YOU think are Good-looking?

Please Explain

• 0-9
  • 10-19
  • 20-29
    Vote C
  • 30-39
    Vote D
  • 40-49
    Vote E
  • 50-59
    Vote F
  • 60<
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1312

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that depends where you live. Standards of beauty are different in different areas. They raise the bar is some places and not so much in others. I live in California where beauty is more important and was visiting another state one year in the 1990s. I embarassed myself by remarking that I didn't realize the place was such a gay-friendly location. That offended everyone because it wasn't true but mainly it was the reason I had thought so in the first place: All of the women looked like butch lesbians. Needless to say I never said anything like that ever again!

• it's true that it varies, but I'm asking for your personal opinion

• The people in my hometown have a particular look I don't find appealing. Someone else may. A good-looking guy said hello to me the other day but that was really unusual.

• I put 0-9 just because of where I live.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mathematical says it's a bell curve so 22.7% will be attractive 22.7% will be ugly and the rest will be normal

• 22.7% How did you get that? Wouldn't we have to use the Standard Deviation? That would be 15.8%.

• @AleDeEurope hmm it's been 10 years since I did that kids math my bad

What Girls Said 12

• At least 78% of the world looks good

• A good portion. I always say most people aren't actually ugly. The definition of ugly can be applied to about 10% of the world population.

• Probably 50% or so as an overall average but people in the 18-35 age range I find probably 75% attractive.

• well if I'm to be technical, I'm not interested in gals so say 50%, then males between 20-28 so 10% then out of them I''l find what... 3% attractive. So yeah picked the top one.

• keep in mind that I didn't say "that you're attracted to". I merely said, "good-looking".
      I'm not gay, but I can say that some guys are good-looking. #nohomo

• I compliment features on girls like she's got a good set of boobs or her ass looks good, hairs done really nicely but other than that I wouldn't really say girls are better or worse looking its more what she's wearing, her hairstyle or whether she looks like she's really overweight. But then I'll probably say up to 20% are good looking and everyone else is average

• fair enough, thanks for commenting ;j

• I always use to say beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• I think roughly 40% of people are attractive though I personally do not find them all hot I can tell why others do.

• In my class? less than 10%
    If I go to LA Fitness? 40% :P

• 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % and thats me

• I Find Everyone Unattractive I don't know Why

• Maybe you live in a place with a high concentration of ugly people and they gross you out?

• I think 40%

• i'm really picky

• No clue..

What Guys Said 11

• Women are good looking. Average women are good looking. Even a little below average are good looking. Even more below average can be good looking with very little effort. Often just a smile does the trick to light them up. Because, well, because they are women and women are good looking.

So I voted the last one.

• When I walk around campus, it seems like 75% or more of people are good looking.
    But then at the same time, that's in retrospect, and I'm not keeping a tally or anything, so I probably mostly REMEMBER the good looking people, and the average or below average people aren't memorable.

Also, 65% of my uni is female so I'm biased.

Still, in my high school I feel like 75%+ of the people were attractive, but it was kind of a mix of middle to upper class kids/families so that skews my perspective to. Same thing at my uni.

So, overall, the percentage is probably lower than 75%+, so I voted for 50-59% in your poll.

• 25% are attractive. 50% are average. 25% are unattractive.

• Surprised you didn't tag @rgb008 again for like 100th time.

• Well, I have to say I find a good majority of women to be attractive. Somewhere around 60%, probably. I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm not very attractive, and my subconscious knows it's gotta breed whenever it possibly can. Or maybe it's just because I'm still sorta inexperienced and don't know what I'm looking for. It could be a lot of things.

• Age dependent. I think the percentage of 20-year-olds is reasonably high, while 80-year-olds, not so much. And I think the people in their 80's would agree.

• Americans are not good looking. They're ugly, personalitywise and lookswise. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

• 25% at most

• no one is more attractive than me so I don't see anyone attractive unless I look in the mirror.

• Women consider 80% of men below average in looks. This means that at best less than 20% of men are considered good looking.