How do you know if a guy wants to kiss you?

There's this guy that I know for a couple months now and every time we chill he comes very close to my face and gives eye contact and he also kisses me on the cheeks allot I'm not sure if he wants to kiss me or wants me to kiss him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like Abysslover145 mentioned, he'll probably look at your lips a bit when he wants to kiss. I know for a first kiss I usually do like a triangular gaze where I look from their eyes to lips back to their eyes and it happens from there...

When he kisses you on the cheek is it a quick peck or does he linger/pause for a bit? If he pauses for a bit or slowly moves away, all you need to do is turn your head slightly so that when he moves back there's a chance his lips might brush past yours...

What Guys Said 2

• He wants to kiss you and he wants you to kiss him.

• i lick my lips when I wanna kiss an my wife pointed that out :D

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably afraid to kiss you (though he'll probably never admit it). Are you giving him hints to say you want him to kiss you? If not try it and see if he kisses you. If he still doesn't then maybe that's your hint that you have to kiss him. Good luck!

• if a guy wants to kiss you he would look at your lips alot. and he would also look at your face and eyes. he obviously wants to kiss you if he kisses you on the cheek. hope I helped!