Do guys only hang out with pretty girls?

Is it true that guys--friends or otherwise--would rather hang out with and talk to pretty girls rather than less attractive ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I've had many girls that are friends of different looks and ages. Depends on how confident the guy is in himself, to say if he cares or not that he is seen with not so attractive women. I find that guys that tend to only want to be seen with good looking women are doing so to boost their egos and image to society. But a guy that has different girls around him and looks comfortable around different types of women and it looks like different types of women like to hang around him, this shows to me that the guy has his sh*t together and has something about his that attracts women in general.

What Guys Said 3

• As friends, no, not at all. My friends can come in any size, shape, or color. I'm not closer or more interested in my attractive friends than I am with those less so. In fact, I'd be more comfortable being friends with a girl I'm not attracted to. Less complication for me. I won't have to control myself as much. I love my best friend but I, personally, don't find her attractive at all.

• We don't only hang out with more attractive girls, however if there is the chance it is more likely that most if not any guy will take it:

• I'd rather hang out with a girl who looks like she cares enough to take care of herself and looks like she works out at least a few times a week than someone who looks like they just got out of bed.

What Girls Said 0