What do I say to her before I walk her to the door after a date?

The reason I ask this is because my last date with the girl, I drove her home, pulled into her driveway, and basically just said bye and we said we'll hang out again. Then she said thanks for everything and exited the car and went into the house.

On our date, our connection was awesome, lots of laughs and fun. I think I could have easily gotten a hug or a kiss goodbye at the end of the date. But in the car its awkward to go in for a hug...

Do you think I should have walked her to the door? Would it have been easier to go in for a hug at the door? I kind of think I should have...But the problem is, how do you tell the girl that your going to walk her to the door without making it awkward...I'm afraid if I say "I'll walk you to the door" the girl might say "its OK, I'm good" or "haha why". What's a good thing to say in order to walk her to the door or before walking her to the door?

PS, this is not a first date, we've hung out a few times and I've known her for a while, and I'm getting hints that we like each other.

And if it helps, I'm 22

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend always walks me to the door. On the first date he said "I'll walk you to the door" or maybe he just got out of the car and did it. I don't really remember. But once he did walk me to the door, I thought it was nice to give him a hug and kiss. Then on our other dates, now he just walks me to the door all the time. I can't think of a reason why a girl would say no to him walking her to the door, or even ask why.

What Girls Said 3

• Just say I'll come out and give you a proper hug!Or just get out of the car and go around and give her a hug and then lean in for a kiss!

• But lets say I don't even go for the hug in the car...at this point I can't say "proper hug" because I haven't even went for the hug yet.

what do I say in order to GET OUT of the car without making her feel weird lol

• haha awesome. thanks for the input.

If I think of anything else to ask about this, ill post again lol

• no worries,well there's a few options there haha

• park not in the driveway. I would like you to walk me to the door so I feel somewhat protected. or you could easily say do you want to go for a quick walk if she asks why be straight up with her. I know I ALWAYS want the guy to make the first move and he often doesn't. Just lean in and kiss her or hold hands in the car it may sound corny but corny is good. I hope this helps at all.

• yes she likes you she's just nervious round you the more you take her out it will come naturaly

What Guys Said 2

• Of course you should walk her to the door! Don't even say anything about it. Just treat it like the only sensible way for the date to end (because it is). You park. You get out. You walk with her to the door. It really is that simple.

• Well if you really like her then walk her to the door, just saying buy in the car is not a good sign like you need to make a quick getaway busy got better things to do etc... and if she really liked you she would have drawn it out more stayed in the car etc..

• Yah, she was kinda moving slow to get out...

she wasn't really in a rush to leave...so next time ill walked her to the door for sure