What are the odds I'll end up alone?

I don't approach women and I'm not social. Tend to only date online. If a woman has had sex I have no interest in her. My friend is adamant that I won't die alone, but when I told him that I will only date a virgin like myself he said that when I meet the right girl it won't matter.

I know that it will matter and regardless of how attractive I found a girl or how compatible we are, I'd immediately cut off all ties with her if she wasn't a virgin. Of course I don't tell them that's why, as I think that would be mean spirited.

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm 80-97 percent chance

What Girls Said 3

• i'd say 80% chance you will be single for a long time... you won't give anyone a chance. do you know how rare it is to find someone over 25(looking at your age range) that is a virgin? and then if you do find a virgin you might not like her as a person. so yeah you have a slim chance.. good luck tho

• well do you know how shallow you are being now? You don't do no work, you won't even approach a female in a social setting. Online dating is lame. You are lame. I'm sorry but just because you as a man are virgin, the woman lets say who would be interested in you and your anti-social ways, she still can't be with you because she has had sex? YOU WILL END UP LONELY. Your standards are up too high and unrealistic and you are impotent in social scenes, YOU work on YOU before you get to choosing.

• no one can answer that.

What Guys Said 2

• You'll end up alone.

• If you look at yourself and make a change, then you won't end up alone.

• Perhaps it is my problem I won't drop my standards about a woman being a virgin but its something I see as non negotiable.