Would you ever date someone out of spite?

I know a girl who has parents that won't let her date the guy she's dating. She does it anyway, which makes me think she's doing it out of spite.

So would you ever date someone, out of spite?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. If I cared about the other person and our dating just happened to make someone else mad, that's too bad for the "someone else".

What Girls Said 2

• maybe but not going against my mom. but maybe just to p*ss some skank off. I know a lot of white girls do that when it comes to dating minorities though. Guess they just want what their daddys won't let them have.

• no, but if me dating a certain person pisses someone off then that is just a bonus [:

What Guys Said 2

• Back in my young and foolish days, I did this to get even with people. Now, I spread rumors about them to get even. It's a lot easier and less trouble.

• Maybe or maybe she actually like him and doesn't give a crap what her parents think.