What does the kiss on a cheek mean to you?

What does the kiss on a cheek mean to you? Explain

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like the dude and he doesn't like me back, I find it awkward to kiss him on the cheek mainly because...it'll make me want to pounce on him too much.

If we both like each other, I wouldn't kiss on the cheek either. Screams "just friends" way too much.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends who it's from.

Family it's a nice reminder of love.

Close friends - it's a reminder of how strong our bond is. ( Me and my bf's kiss each other on the cheek,)

Stranger - we better be in Brasil...

Person I like - :| ... :O... :D... XD

• I honestly don't even know anymore. It's so hard to find someone who's just simply sincere. I can't tell if a kiss on the cheek from a guy is sincere anymore or if it's just a tool of his to impress me or get in my pants.

• I agree. Sometimes, the guy just seems sweet and respectful or protective. However, at others, it seems they only do it so you warm up to them and they want one thing. It's very hard to tell people's incentives today.

• You are the guru of relationships :) Well, if I want to express my feelings I never look to the left or to the right whether someone is watching me... I just go for it. First, I do something and then I spend time analyzing whether it was a good decision or not lol! Life is too short to consider what haters will say. I guess if that kiss will create an uncomfortable situation let it be. Why make yourself suffer for months? Don't keep the feelings, let them fly.

• Let them fly if the person is single! if they're not, you're potentially setting yourself up for disappointing rejection and feeling defeated because they already have someone who makes them happy so they may reject you.

• it's pretty much used as a greeting, doesn't hold much significance. only time I would kiss someone on the cheek would be whilst saying hello or goodbye. it can be between friends, family, or more than friends but yeah doesn't mean too much.

• to me its cute and it shows "this isn't all about sex"

• It means you like me but you also respect me

• if you get a kiss on the cheek from a girl... its a sign that your close like friends but not more

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know why but all the girls that have kissed me on the cheek, it means a lot. For whatever reason it seems as if those are girls that care about you as friends more but maybe it's just my experience.

• Means that They are being pretentious.