Dating a thug?

has anyone ever dated a thug or a gangsta? I'm attracted to hood boys but never dated one. just curious as to who has and what your experiences were like

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated one! Don't go to that road girl! You might find them tough and attractive but trust me it gets real hard after. Been there, done it! They are always out doing something, hustling, handling all kinds of business, etc and you always think will they make it home tonight, are they ok! My uncle was a OG, he got shot right in front of me...my ex boyfriend was one, guess where he at? Prison! Its tough out there. Trust me you will love the attention, the way he treats you so sweet but with his boys he is rough and hard like a rock, but at the end you are alone!

What Guys Said 2

• LOL!

Sorry, but as soon as I clicked this question, I look in the advertisement field only to see an ad for a site called gaythugdating.com!

Who knew there was such a large demographic of isolated homosexual gangsters that they'd need a website to connect them all?

Is anyone else seing this?

• Lol.

most hood boyz try to act all bad ass. But I've put many in their place.

4 out of 5 will cower at the first sign of anything bad.

All talk, no bite.

What Girls Said 2

• Most thugs are assholes and try and keep up the thug appearance to avoid them from looking weak or whatever...but there are SOME that are sweethearts and take care of their girl, and doesn't care whether or not his boys think he's soft or not.

• I dated Hood boysz a lot they are scared 2 express there feelings because they don't wanna look soft..and most of them are aggressive and disrespectful..