We just started dating and he's moving?

I've just started to see this guy and I really like him. We've only been seeing each other for a month but I'm already attached.

There's a good possibility that he will be moving several hours away in a few weeks.

How should I approach this subject without seeming clingy since we've only been dating a month.

What Guys Said 1

• Get over him before you go too deep. It's only been a month. I doubt you've even seen each other angry. You don't know each other that well. He's moving far away. It hurts, but look at the situation with some objectivity.

What Girls Said 1

• Long distance realtionships are very hard. When I was younger someone told me to never try it and get out of it as soon as possible. I didn't listen because I thought I was in love and learned that hard way that it truly never works. I hate to be a debbie downer, but I would get out of it. How often could you guys visit each other? At what point would the relationship no longer be long distance? If you do not have a point at which you will be able to be together, it will most likely never happen...just be realistic about the decision before you make a commitment. If you still want to do it, just have a couple solid reasons why, and let him know what you are thinking. Good luck