We just started dating and he's moving?

I've just started to see this guy and I really like him. We've only been seeing each other for a month but I'm already attached.

There's a good possibility that he will be moving several hours away in a few weeks.

How should I approach this subject without seeming clingy since we've only been dating a month.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Get over him before you go too deep. It's only been a month. I doubt you've even seen each other angry. You don't know each other that well. He's moving far away. It hurts, but look at the situation with some objectivity.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Long distance realtionships are very hard. When I was younger someone told me to never try it and get out of it as soon as possible. I didn't listen because I thought I was in love and learned that hard way that it truly never works. I hate to be a debbie downer, but I would get out of it. How often could you guys visit each other? At what point would the relationship no longer be long distance? If you do not have a point at which you will be able to be together, it will most likely never happen...just be realistic about the decision before you make a commitment. If you still want to do it, just have a couple solid reasons why, and let him know what you are thinking. Good luck

0|0
    0|0