What should I do? No boys want to date me?

In my school there is this really popular guy who goes about "flirting" with girls. Lets call him A. He usually makes fun of nerdy girls like me, but I had a head start from the other girls in puberty so my chest is rather prominent. He kept asking me how much I charged for a night, and things like that, and I just ignored him.

But he actually dared reach out and touch me, so I slapped him in the face.

This just made him really mad and he pushed me and I fell. At that moment, one of my friends yelled at me, "Kick him in the balls!". I was just very angry at the moment and didn't think of the consequences, like fertility issues, and I just ran up and kicked him with all the strength I could muster.

After that, he had to have a few guys carry him to the nurses office, and I got suspended for a week. But I mean, its like not my fault right?!

I heard he had to be hospitalized or something for a couple of days and walked funny for a few days when he got back, and I feel guilty for that, but I wouldn't have had to hurt him like that if he didn't touch me in the first place right?

Now we're both back in school and all the guys are avoiding me, calling me a "ball breaker" and names like that. I tried to apologize to A, and I even cared enough to ask if he was feeling better, but he keeps avoiding me and even though I am being friendly and caring he still behaves like that. And no guys want to date me! What should I do? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• """He deserved it"""" don't even appologise (Im telling you now the more you get close to him the more he will think about getting you back and he will do worse and keep well away from your kick) ...Look, its simple, if you let him touch you and you smiled, every other guy think its OK to touch you and you will be called a slut, if you just shouted at him, he will do it again once you slap him he will know its not worth it...it was good you drew the line..I personally like girls like that (who protect themselves and are strong)

he made a mistake and he payed the price...Good girl.

What Guys Said 5

• You did exactly what you should have. Girls are to afraid to go for the balls but they should take full advantage. Any guy who beats up on a girl deserves it 24/7, but girls would find a big shift in the gender standings if they dished out a few sack wacks and squirrel grips and a lot of guys like a girl who's got staunch, trust me.

• He should apologize, not you. Ignore the idiot.

• Kudos for standing up to that a**hole.

• Ur going to have to wait for college to get some action

• He sexual assaulted you, you sexually assaulted him back ( by injuring his genitals ), good on you. Guys will stay away until the nick names passes, mostly because they don't want to be teased. Looks like you just have to wait it out, until the nickname memory fades..

What Girls Said 2

• He deserved that. WTF is his problem?

Sorry you got your label, but I mean, the guy was a f***ing jerk. I bet he won't ever touch you like that again.

Kids sound really mature - not sure how old you are, but what happened will come to pass once the excitement of it boils down.

I kicked a guy in the nads too back in middle school :P all the guys would pretend to cover their nuts when I came by. I just laughed it off and played along. But in your case, just ignore it - everything will be normal in a little while.

What I don't get is why the guy here is the victim, when he envaded your personal space then shoved you to the floor.

People are so f***ed up in their morals

• I feel so so so so so bad for doing that. :(. everyone chides me and makes it seem like it was all my fault. a teacher even gave me a long lecture on how he might never be able to start a family in future because of what I did until I started crying

• nope he doesn't mess with me anymore. in fact he doesn't even talk to girls anymore.

• good that's what he gets.

• Good for you! Are you actually 25? The guy sounds really immature. Don't worry about not getting into a relationship now. It shows that you have respect for yourself, and that you won't date just any guy. As the guys get older they'll realize that girls with self-respect are the ones they want to date, and you'll be more popular than the "popular girls".

On top of that, you should tell your school about how the guy was making crude remarks all along about how much you charge etc, and how he touched you first and he pushed you. I think he also deserves to be suspended, and he should not be playing the victim here.

• does my profile say I'm 25? nooo I'm fifteen. :P