Boys think I'm out of their league. What should I do?

"How come you don't have a boyfriend, you are so pretty" is a quite common question I get asked, recently I figured that many boys just don't approach me because they think I am out of their league. What do you think I should do and what would you do in a situation when somebody you liked would be "out of your league"? Thanks, x

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I don't think anyone is out of my league, and I don't like this system where some people are just "better" than others. I just go and talk to someone I think is attractive, and if there is a spark, then there it goes. If not, just move on.

So with your question, the solution is to approach them. Really only solution because if they won't talk to you, then you must talk to them because they are intimidated by you because of your good looks. They think that you'll just shoot them down, because you are better than them.

So approach them. They will likely open up. Or not because they are shy.

Hope it helped!

What Guys Said 6

• Just try to be a little more outgoing. People will open up really quickly if you give them the opportunity. Try breaking the ice by talking. Once communication is established, the next obstacle is the touch barrier. Don't be afraid to touch someone on the arm when talking. Be engaging. Things will change and probably rather quickly. Just make sure you don't lead guys on too much.

• Yeah, if your that hot where all the guys are afraid to approach you, then you need to start initiating the first move. you also need to come across as VERY friendly and VERY down to earth. Its not just that guys think your out of your league, they also probably think you're a stuck up unfriendly bitch to be honest. The two impressions seem to go in hand in hand.

So next time you see a cute guy, go sit next to him, and just say something to start conversation. be ready to try more than once, the first time you say something, he may not beleive that your actually trying to talk to him, you may have to help him out. smile and seem very friendly. Its simple.

If you keep just sitting back thinking that guys are going to approach you, you will never have it happen because guys are too afraid of you. the solution is simple.

• Honestly...

...

...have you approached guys initially, or are you "doing the girl thing" and sitting back dropping hints to get him to approach you?

• link

You know, it's not that you lack the emotional capacity to love other people . . . it's just that all of that capacity is currently occupied loving somebody else . . . yourself

• You're probably single because you probably don't really want to be in a relationship right now. If you did, you might consider approaching a guy you found cute. It is the 21st century, you know

• 0|0
    • hahaha, I actually own something like that .. I'll try it :D

What Girls Said 1

• smile and make eye contact with a guy you want to approach u. honestly seeming "out of your league" is actually a compliment because it weeds out the riff raff and the guys who aren't on your level. but if you see a guy you want that you notice may be intimidated, just be a little friendly to him and show him your interested