Guys do you really enjoy cuddling ...

Or do you do it mainly for the girls benefit?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 44

• i love cuddlin, BUT the girl has to be a good cuddler or I hate it...

if I'm the one being all close and she's just laying there...its gay...but if she grabs a hold of me and my arm or hand then its on like donkey kong...

it takes 2 to cuddle :)

• I'm a cuddle junkie; I love to hold my girl close, even if we're not going to be doing anything else (e.g. her parents are sitting right there).. There's just something about the love of your life pressed up against you, knowing that she feels safe and happy in your arms.

• I am a pretty big guy at 6 feet tall and weighing about 200lbs. My girl says she loves it when she can just lay in my arms and be silents, talk to me, cry to me, or whatever she needs. She says she feels safe in my arms because she is so much smaller than me. So do I like cuddling, of course I love being close to my girl, but mainly I do it for her. I do it to comfort her and make her feel safe so she can talk about whatever she wants or just think. For me there is nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing her face fist thing, it starts off my day great.

• I love cuddling. Haven't met a girl yet that has like it more than me. Too bad all the girls I know don't want to be cuddle buddies =P. But yea, I know a lot of guys that don't like it. Though, if I had a girl, I would want to do it every night, just so relaxing and feels good.

• i adore cuddling..Its a wonderful feeling holding my girlfriend close to me..

Pedantically speaking the act of cuddling releases a chemical in your brain which esssentially brings you closer together..

Its also a way to show your affection for someone and that you care about them

• "Do you do it mainly for the girls benefit?" - I don't know about all guys, but speaking for myself, I love cuddling... especially when I am really tired after a long day.. I would just want to lay on a bed or on the couch and cuddle with the girl I am with.

• I love cuddling. I've actually had a couple girls who didn't want to cuddle but I got them to do it anyway.

• We enjoy cuddling someone we love. If we're just in it for sex, then the cuddling is a means to an end.

• Cuddling is great... as long as she doesn't try to slip her "liquid nitrogen-cold" hands under my shirt for warmth! Sometimes I think girls are cold-blooded! LOL.

If I'm alone with my girl, and we aren't doing something that requires being up (cleaning, cooking, working on something, etc.) then we are probably cuddling. I always prefer her to be close to me.

• well yeah..women are soft and smell good and most of the day we aren't around things that are soft and smell good haha.. so being cuddled up with your girl is pretty sweet when it gets to happen. Sex is great! but sometimes as a dude you gotta kick in that sixth sense with your girl to know when cuddling is probably the best option haha

• I am one of the few guys that loves cuddling and I'm gona tell you why. This is a poem I wrote for my English 11 class called "Cuddling".

-Cuddling-

There's just something about being with that girl who I love and that loves me back.

It's the feeling that the girl that is in my arms is a person that I would jump in front of a bus for and that I would do anything to protect.

It's the sensation of touch that connects us in ways that words cannot.

It's the warmth of her body that warms mine to the core.

It's the smell of strawberries in her hair, that makes me hungry, not for food but for more time in this place.

It's the soft moans she gives off that tell me I'm doing something right.

It's the way she giggles when I kiss her neck from behind.

It's the way she shruggs her shoulders when I squeeze her tight.

It's the way our fingers interlock that makes me feel that we are one.

It's the sound of the sheets rustling as she turns to face me.

And it's the look in her eyes that say I Love You.

This is why I love to cuddle. I got an A+ and 3 phone numbers the day that I presented this. Haha

• Well I THOUGHT that I was one of the few but after reading all of those answers I now know that the media's interpretation of male's views on cuddling are horribly misconstrued. ;)

• So.. your question basically means - "Do guys really enjoy touching girls?"

And hell yes - we do!

• I only enjoy cuddling when it's with a girl that I care about. When it comes to one night stands, I suppose I'd cuddle just for the girl's benefit.

When it comes to guys, cuddling is more emotional than sex.

• I love nothing more than holding my woman in my arms.

• I'm a professional cuddler.

• Yeah I think I'd love it, it's a different type of intimacy than sex I think... The girl feels good in her guy's strong arms, safe and protected, and the guy feels good because he's got a girl he's giving that feeling to and is being a protector(if that makes sense lol) so win win

also girls tend to smell good so x_x

• I actually do. I'd rather cuddle then have sex.

• I've heard of studies that suggest that guys like cuddling more than girls on average. Mull that one over :)

link

• i can honestly say I enjoy the hell out of cuddling.

• depends on the guy. I personally love to cuddle

• Of course! When dating me, cuddling might as well be an unavoidable natural law.

• I love cuddling I could do it for hours

• I love cuddling :)

• Yes, very much so.

• It's certainly nice to cuddle sometimes!

• I love cuddling and.benefits are a bonus but you cant.really beat having a cuddle.up.with someone

• Yes I love to cuddle very relaxing ;)

• Cuddling is awesome ^^

• I love cuddling. :D

• Guy here and cuddling is just as good as sex. I love to have a lady smaller than me and make her feel protected by covering her in my arms.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend says he hates cuddling, and when I ask him to cuddle he always says "eww, gross!". But I think he secretly loves it, because he never resists! :P

I think that is the way with some guys. They say they don't like it because it seems un-manly to some to cuddle. When in reality, guys do like affection just as much as girls do :)

• Fun Fact: When people cuddle, their brains release a chemical called Oxytocin which makes you feel emotionally connected and leads to bonding. So it would make sense that everyone who is in love or otherwise wants a lasting relationship with their partner would enjoy cuddling, while those who just want a fling couldn't really care less.

I could never date a guy who didn't like to cuddle. It's a requirement with me. :)

• I would say guys love it . all the guys I have dated love cuddling more than I do. ANd want to cuddle more than I normally like . Even all my guy friends like to cuddle , but some don't like to admit it

• My boyfriend enjoys cuddling.

• Most guys like cuddling

• cuddling is one of the best feelings!

• If he says no to cuddling, I say no to him.. :)

• My husband loves it

• Almost all the guys I've hung out with have liked it, but that may have been because they were trying to get me into bed with them. DIfficult to tell

• who says they were trying to get you into bed...why can't we just like cuddling...ive cuddled with tons of girls, I don't f*** all of them...

• Well I don't know I thought that's what guys were always shooting for

• Well then you thought wrong. The only difference between a guy and a girl when it comes to having sex is guys are just more publicly open about it. Are there guys that only want sex, yeah, but the same can be said for some girls. I'm sure there have been guys that you probably would like to "get with", but only in fantasy, but in reality you would control yourself... probably because you have some morals. Same thing with guys.

• I don't like to cuddle. I like my space.

• man... all this reading on cuddling is making me feel cold >.< lol

• I <3 cuddling and so does my guy :O

• Thanks for posting this question,

Reading some of those guys' answers made my day.!

Haha :D

• I like cuddling every once in a while but it's not really my favorite activity of all time

• All of my ex's have loved to cuddle. Not every single moment of every day obviously but often and even without following up with sex.