Guys, what is the longest you have gone without contacting a girl you were interested in?

Been dating this guy for about a month, he has been really sweet and seemed really into me... however I haven't heard from him in the last 3 days and the last time we saw each other was Sunday. I sent him a text yesterday saying 'Hey, how was work. Would you want to meet up sometime soon, I have news'. He really isn't a player at all, I can tell by the way his friends talk about him... so it seems really strange that he would do the fade away after a month. And the fact that he hasn't responded to my 'i have news' makes me think he didn't get my message, because everyone wants to know when you say things like that (I really do have news).

How likely is it that something has come up and he hasn't thought to tell me? How long would you go without contacting a girl you were interested in? (This is the longest I haven't heard from him since we met)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know how long can I go without calling the girl I love. It has always been the girl calling first when we haven't contact for a long time.

Though there is one time that I left country for few months and I didn't told her (don't even remember why I didn't, probably just forgot or didn't had the chance), and I left for 4 months and I didn't contact her even once even though I have internet and international phone. And I still haven't contact her even after I came back for a week lol. It was until I re-opened my cell phone after that week and saw my phone got flooded with voice mails and messages that I called back. lol

Who knows how much longer until I call if I haven't opened my cell phone

• Were you dating this girl when you left? And you were honestly into her and weren't bothered by not having contact with her?

• ya I am dating the girl and I am honestly into her, I love her a lot. I am still with her. I was not bothered at all by not contacting her that time, I will eventually, but like I don't know I don't see few months as a long period of time, I don't know is it just me or all guys are like that. I do find her when I miss her, or when I want to find her, but this feeling just didn't came up within that period of time lol. But, I kinda learned my lessons, I made her cried so much that time

What Guys Said 4

• Ah well, I often played hard to get when single, and there are girls from when I was 13 who are still waiting for me to return their call.

This worked fine. If in doubt, I'd drop contact and forget about the girl if she didn't have the gumption to contact me.

Then I went to France where women never hesitate to come after you and my tactics were useless to me.

• Several months. If our situations don't align there is no sense in destroying today for what might be tomorrow.

• a fortnight if there's no reason not to talk to her, over a month when life has been busy.

don't worry about three days, that's nothing. I wouldn't keep calling him though, in time he'll miss you and get in touch

• Really, so long? If a guy goes more then a week without contacting me I will assume he is giving me the fade away... I just figure if a guy is really into me, he will contact me and he won't keep me waiting long.

• I'm currently on 2 months without contacting the girl I like

What Girls Said 1

• well I liked this guy in college and although he liked me a lot when we first met, like the first 6 months..hed call me all the time, then he lost interest and stopped calling. since we were stuck in the same school, every year he'd find someway to contact me again or just see me in person 'coincidentally'. I wanted something more, I even asked him out but he'd always back away. its weird. he wanted me but then didn't want me. couldn't make up his mind. I don't think he was relationship material. lots of girls labeled him a flirt. may be I just got played/sucked into his games too.