What makes you want to kiss a girl?

What makes you want to kiss a girl?

Ready...go. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd think I was lying if I answered.

• LOL. Nope. I'm a believer. Unlike you. :P

• Right. I said you wouldn't believe me and flipped on anon for _no reason at all_.

What Guys Said 12

• That's pretty simple to say: sexual attraction/chemistry. It's not just about looks, but a combination of looks, personality, attitude, and passion.

• Thanks for answering. :) Random: I can't help thinking "Mr. Oral" when I see your name haha. *blush*

• Well, I suppose I "resemble" that remark, and in more than one way. Hahahaha.

• Looking into her eyes, feeling myself lost in them, and wanting to embrace her, pull her close to me, and feel her lips on mine in order to match in physical terms the emotional connection I feel in her eyes...

• Hard to explain. For starters,a good pair of lips has a nice texture and feels good against my lips. Also, I'm a moderately affectionate person, so kissing is a good way to show that affection. I guess there's an emotional aspect to it as well. Overall, it's simply a really good feeling.

• Full lips, and simply being attracted to a good-looking girl. It's natural.

• If she's hot, I'd want to.

If she's hot and has soft, full lips...well, I have to remember that there are laws in place to stop me from behaving in such a manner...lol

• Aw...

Well if she is cute, I'm attracted to her physically and attracted to her personality :)

• Usually something about her personality. You could have all the looks in the world, but if their isn't something I see as really special about you I'm not really in it all the way.

• Her smile. And the look in her eyes when she wants me to kiss her.

• She's cute, hot, sexy...

• When I see this attractive woman that just has this lock on each other eyes and within them I melt. :)

• Spur of the moment, right time thing. Better if you know there's chemistry there.

• When I feel really attracted to her at that moment her lips feel like magnets drawing my lips to hers. Usually I get the urge to kiss a girl if we're talking and I start feeling really attracted to her and I will start watching her lips as she talks and they look delicious.

What Girls Said 2