I don't hear from this guy in between dates. Is he not that interested?

So this guy got my number and we have gone out 4 times. When we are together we have such a great time and he keeps wanting to get together. However he doesn't contact me in between dates. Only to initiate a date. He said he wants to do something Thursday or Friday (which is tomorrow) and he said that a few days ago. I'm starting to feel uneasy that I still haven't heard on any details about our next date. I'm afraid that maybe he's forgotten about it or something. I'm not big on texting myself, but if you like someone wouldn't you want to keep in touch? Is he not that interested? He seems like he is in person...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes guys do that as a means of keeping you on your toes and "playing hard to get" in a way. I never understood it. To me it just makes me want to call the whole thing off. Maybe wait and see how this date goes and how he acts afterward. If he continues to act like a mystery man after the 5th date I'd consider keeping your options wide open. No relationship can really build like that, so there's a chance he doesn't plan on making it more than an occasional thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Some guys don't text that much. I would say I am one of those, if he is into you durring the date then he most likely is into after as well. If he forgot to reply to your text confirming the date then don't be shy and just call him up. Seriously, calling people is not that bad, it was what everyone did before stupid sms became the prefered mode of communication and when me and my girlfriend talk I rarely text her because I love listening to her voice.

• heres the problem HES the one initiating dates etc and your not and maybe he's getting tired of being the one initiating... what's the deal? guys are not going to be interested in a girl that's not going to show any desire or interest in him

• Actually I asked him to go out for a quick bite on Sunday and he said he wasn't able to. That's when he suggested we do something Thursday or Friday. Believe me, I've shown interest

What Girls Said 2

• i think he is interested its just that maybe his just keen on texting you because of some other reason.. my boyfriend confesses to me that the time when he pursue me he had lots of saved msgs on his phone but he don't have the guts to send it to me.. I don't undertand him either.

• um you could ask. maybe he is busy? or he doesn't have much to say and saves it for the dates? or...he might..have...a girlfriend...lol.